Chapter 25

***Khensani's POV

Having to spend time with my mother , aunt and twin brother , not forgetting the sweet Liyana , has been very great. Mom has been sleeping with both Yanga and I in her room. Well I'll be staying with my mom and brother for the rest of the holidays plus we have to go to my father's kingdom for a ceremony that has to be done for me. Well I'm going out with Mnqo today , I seriously have missed him and talking on the phone doesn't really help.

Mom : "And where are you off to , looking so beautiful?"  I smile.

Me : "I'm going out with a friend."

Mom : "Be safe please."  I smile then bid goodbye. I find Mnqo's red Renault Clio parked outside the gate. He is leaning on his car pressing his phone,  looking so hot in his formal casual wear. He looks up and smiles upon seeing me , he holds his hand out to me and I take it. He pulls me to him , hugging me tightly while sniffing my hair.

Mnqo : "I missed you."

Me : "I missed you more."  He opens my door then jogs to his side after buckling me then we drive off. 

Mnqo : "What do you feel like eating today?"

Me : "I'm game wkth anything babe."

Mnqo : "I want meat."  I laugh at him. He drives to Michael's Kitchen. We order drinks first.

Me : "Babe. I have something to say."

Mnqo : "Okay?"

Me : "I have to go with my mom and bro to dad's home for some ceremonies they have to do for me." He nods.

Mnqo : "I understand plus they very important for you , I'm sure."  I take a deep breath.

Me : "Babe."

Mnqo : "Sthandwa sami."

Me : "I might have to move in with my parents babe."  He keeps quiet looking at me.

Me : "Please say something." 

Mnqo : "I just wasn't ready."  He continues to stare at me.

Me : "I know babe but please. I know we will make it work. Our love is stronger baby , I believe in us." 

Mnqo : "I do too babe. We will visit each other every weekends."  I smile at him. He leans over and kisses me. 

Voice : "mmmh nice."  Says a female's voice. We break the kiss and turn to the intruder. 

Me : "Excuse us , you are definitely bothering us."  She doesn't say anything but looks at Mnqo , who's looking at me.

Mnqo : "Baby don't you want to eat somewhere else?"

Me : "No. You said we eating here so we are eating here."  He nods but he still looks nervous or something close to that.

Lady : "Nqobi you won't introduce me to your new one?"  I look at Mnqo and he looks..nervous? I'm not sure.

Mnqo : "Thandeka ufunani?"  The lady smiles.

Lady : "Hi dear. I am Thandeka , the one he really loves."  Mnqo doesn't look at me but his eyes keep wandering around. I tilt my head looking at him with my one eyebrow raised.

Mnqo : "Uhm..."  I just leave him like that , taking my handbag and phone. I request an uber when I get outside and luckily for me it arrives immediately. I see Mnqo running out while looking around as the uber drives away. I switch my phone off then close my eyes until I get to Sunninghill. I find my mother busy with her phone in the lounge , I throw myself next to her heaving a huge sigh.

Mom : "Thandolwami?"  I smile.

Me : "Hey momma."  She smiles beautifully showing her deep dimples and hugs me warmly then kiss my cheek.

Mom : "Didn't go well?"

Me : "It did but ended on a bad note."

Mom : "Y'all will work it out I'm sure."

Me : "Where's my twin?"

Mom : "He went out with his friends."

Me : "I don't think I want to come back here. I want to be close to you."  She grins.

Mom : "Okay. I'll try getting a transfer for you neh?"

Me : "Okay."

Mom : "My mom can't wait to meet you."

Me : "Really?"

Mom : "Yeah. Let's video call her now , let's hope she's not busy."

Me : "Isn't she old kanti?"

Mom : "Well she is but she still kinda believes and acts like a diva."

Me : "Now I know where you get your attitude from."  She playfully hits my arm and we laugh.

Mom : "Yazi my grandma is still alive?"

Me : "What? Really? How?"  She giggles.

Mom : "I am only 40. My mom is 55 , she got me when she was 16. Then her mother is 75 , she got my mother when she was 20." She says with a shrug.

Me : "Your father if I may ask?"

Mom : "I don't know him , apparently I am a product of rape."

Me : "Don't you wish to meet him someday? For like closure?"

Mom : "I don't know maybe. Kodwa where would I even start looking for him?"

Me : "I know someone who can help. What valuable information do you have about him?"

Mom : "I only know his names which is Thulani Richard Ndlela."  I choke on my saliva.