Chapter 84

***Nomzamo's POV.

I have found a friend in Zwelakhe who understands my pain , he's such a great person. Zwelakhe has been taking me to more shooting classes , boxing classes and even Yoga ; he was the one who suggested it ; we even go jogging together. My Umi is so smitten by Zwelakhe's daughter and it's cute to watch.

Zwe : "I seriously don't like how your son looks at my daughter , he'll end up knocking her up."

Me : "Kahle nje , she is already my daughter in-law this one. We'll be bringing Lobola soon." 

Zwe : "Eyyyyyy wena mfana!" He shouts chasing Umi when Khwezi pecked Umi's lips. Aibo lengane!

Me : "Yeka ingane yami weZwelakhe!"  I run after him laughing my lungs out at his annoyed self.

Khwezi : "Babah!"  She stomps her foot , I guess this girl likes my son. We chill in the park , playing around , watch the kids play. 

-
Later on Zwelakhe drives us home and drops me and Umi home before bidding goodbye and driving off. I open the door and walk in with Umi in my arms , the bag on my shoulder.

Voice : "Welcome Home Honey."   What in the phucking-hell is he here for?

Me : "Langa! Ufunani kwami?"  I'm already fuming. Uminathi's head jerks up fast at the mention of Langa's name , now I know he wasn't sleeping he just wanted to be carried. I put him down and he holds my hand.

Langa : "I want you to hear me out Zamo. You are my wife , I want us to fix things and be a happy family again."  I just laugh , I laugh until tears come out and Umi is just looking at me.

Me : "You are so funny."

Langa : "You think I'm joking? I'm not sthandwa sami."

Me : "It's official , you've lost your mind wena! You think after everything y'all put me through I'll let you waltz in my life any way you want? Uyahlanya! You amd your stupid family ruined me! Y'all destroyed me and I'll make sure you suffer!" He laughs.

Langa : "You not leaving me Zamo , you mine! You busy up and down with my son and your idiot boyfriend playing happy families! Not my son and definitely not with you my love!"

Me : "I'm calling the cops cause you being an idiot manje!"  I say taking out my phone from my upstairs but he grabs it fast and puts it in his pocket and takes out a gun. I bend to whisper in Umi's ear ,

Me : "when I open , run and go hide outside by our favorite place okay? I'll come get you."  He nods looking spooked. I kiss him and hug him tight then let him go and open the door for him.

Langa : "I'll shoot you Zamo! Don't even think of running away."  He says pressing the gun at the back of my neck.

Me : "I won't. I just don't want my *clears throat* our son to think his father is a monster nje." 

Langa : "Good point." After he lets Umi out , he locks the both of us in.

Me : "Put the gun down Langa!"  He shakes his head vigorously crying with mucous. I don't know what's happening now. As he cries his hands are shaking so I use that as an opportunity to kick his hands and the gun flies across the kitchen. I elbow him , he takes something and hits me hard with it on my head.