Chapter 32

#Narrated 

Nolu was in the mall with Lando when this woman started calling out for her.

Woman : "Hi. I'm sorry to scream for you like this. I've been looking everywhere for you. I am so happy to have finally found you."  The woman says crying.

Nolu : "Don't cry sisi. Uhm let's go sit somewhere."  They get in the next restaurant they come across. They settle down. They order drinks first.

Nolu : "So uthi why have you been looking for me?"

Woman : "I am actually looking for your parents. I am Thinasonke and your mother is my mother's younger sister. Apparently they were some family disputes between umamncane and our other aunts and when your mother got married traditionally , she never looked back , leaving her father who was in his deathbed. Bathi she never even showed up for the funeral of her father but she knew instead she blocked everyone back home and even changed her numbers."

Nolu : "Aibo! I will not say anything on that because I wasn't there nor has mom ever talked to me about her family nje. I don't know a thing about her family nor anyone so I wouldn't even know if you are really mom's family or what."

Thina : "I understand you sisi. I really need to speak to both your parents , it's a matter of life and death."

Nolu : "What is it?"

Thina : "So my uncle , our mother's brother that is , works as a truck driver so he usually drives out of the province nje. Mayesho , he was on duty around Free State when he came across a woman sleeping unconscious on the side of the road bleeding severely. My uncle , Felokwakhe , had a wife who was Inyanga. He rescued this woman , took her to hospital and kept checking on her until she was recovered even though she was diagnosed with memory-loss. He came back home with her and explained everything to his wife. They both decided to take care of her until she regained her memory. One day , Uncle Felokwakhe's wife tried consulting , trying to find out what's wrong with her , she found out that the woman's 'memory-loss' wasn't really it but someone had done something to her and also tried killing her as to use her spirit for some evil doings. Uncle's wife then tried praying , fasting so she could break the curse and spell upon the woman but unfortunately we found her bleeded to death the next morning.Two months after aunt Bukiwe's funeral , her grave had disappeared. Shocking I know. Anyway after five whole years , we never knew what happened to her grave then bab'Magagula , a traditional man who claimed to have been directed at home to help , consulted , did some ritual and told us that aunt Bukiwe's was taken by the same people who had captured the woman's spirit because she had interfered with their work."

Nolu : "I'm sorry to cut you off but the woman?"

Thina : "Apparently they now couldn't get hold of the girl anymore but they could get ahold of anyone who dared mess with their work or missions. The woman still stayed at home with uncle. Back to bab'Magagula , when he came home , he told us that he wasn't the one was gonna be able to break the casted spell on Aunt Bukiwe's grave but someone will one day. He said the girl was what's gonna bring the Ndabeni family together like it was before."

Nolu : "Ndabeni family?"

Thina : "Yes. Your mother's family. Two years ago from now , the girl regained her memory and told us what she remembers. Apparently she had found a lead into finding her family when an old friend of hers tried to kill her and sacrifice her to a cult she's involved in. She said she tried fighting but the friend had already done too much , she even blinded and turned her husband against her so she left her kids behind. It was heartbreaking seeing that woman broken like that , she is too broken and the only thing that might help her would be to find her kids and family."

Nolu : "I hear you so what is all of this got to do with my parents?"

Thina : "She is their daughter , your sister." 

-------------------
Greetings myloves❤

Please comment your views on the comments section! It would be very much appreciated and encouraging.

NB : Thank you to my loyal voters , I love you!

Enjoy!