Chapter 101

***Samukelisiwe's POV.

Today was the day we tie the knot with Mnqobi and to say I was nervous would be understated , I was shaking ; I don't know how many glasses of sugarwater I've consumed but the nerves got better when Mnqobi called me and spoke to me , I guess everyone was tired me and my nerves. Mnqobi really made sure that I planned my wedding in one month and it happened cause here we are.

Momma : "Yandiswa , we understand that you the bride but come on baby."  She says walking in with her mother.

Makhulu : "She's not even dressed ke lomntana."

Me : "Please guys , my man knows me and how long I take to look good for him bakithi."

Makhulu : "hehake ngo my man sana!"  She claps once dramatically and I laugh. Oh while I was planning my wedding right after the party , my grandparents did another small ceremony to celebrate them after they had went to get married in court. Mom and Makhulu both help me get dressed. My dress was an A-Line Wedding Dresses Sweetheart Neckline Sweep with Jimmy Choo's Maisel 100 sandals recall fairytale-like glass slippers – modernized with floral crystal embellishments. They're made from nappa leather, and set atop towering 100mm stiletto heels.

Makhulu : "Awusemhle bhabha. Yhoo!"

Mom : "You look absolutely stunning my love." I did look great , I won't lie and if Mnqobi doesn't cry then I'm turning back shame. Can't waste so much beauty nkosi yami. Mkhulu , dad and my twin brother walk in looking so good in their tuxedos.

Dad : "Waze wamuhle ntombi kababa."  He say then kisses my forehead.

Me : "Ngiyabonga babah."

Mkhulu : "Yabona uMnqobi found a dime lana."

Yanga : "I love you sis , please don't be those wives who neglect themselves." I smile and hug him tight. We join hands and pray after they've 'lectured' me. Makhulu , Mom & Yanga left and we followed behind with dad and Mkhulu since they'll be walking me down the aisle.

The theme we chose with Mnqobi was champagne and cream with a lil bit touch of mint. It was an outdoor wedding by the way.

Turn off the lights by Siphelele Fuze  starts playing as I stood at the start of the white carpet with my father and grandfather.

Dad : "You ready?"

Me : "More than I can ever be."   

Mnqo wami guys looks so hot and sexy with his 3 piece cream white Tuxedo , his hair looks so great since it's newly cut and combed. I can't seem to take my eyes off him and my tears won't stop gushing out because the lyrics are just messing with me plus Mnqobi is also crying and you know what it does seeing your man cry man. Dad hands me over and whispers something to Mnqobi which he nods to then dad goes to his sit.

Pastor : "We are gathered here in the presence of God, family, and friends to unite Samukelisiwe Yandiswa Nxumalo and Mnqobi Langalethelihle Dlamini in holy matrimony. Marriage is an honorable estate, and is therefore not to be entered into lightly, but reverently, advisedly, soberly, and with God’s blessing. Today, they will receive God’s greatest gift; another person to share with, grow with, change with, be joyful with, and to stand with as one when trials and tribulations enter their lives. It is fitting, therefore, that we should on this occasion begin by asking for God’s blessing on this marriage. Let us pray." Everyone remains standing and we all our eyes.

Pastor : "Heavenly Father, we gather to celebrate your gift of love, and its presence among us. We rejoice that these two people have chosen to commit themselves to a life of loving faithfulness to one another. We praise you, Lord, for the ways you have touched our lives with loving relationships such as Yandiswa and Mnqobi’s, and we give thanks for the special love and friendship you have put in their hearts. Renew within us an affectionate and loving spirit.