Chapter 56

***Landokuhle's POV.

Honestly I hate going to school now , having to deal with older girls who bully me just because I never wanted to join their squad and because I'm dating , oh well was dating 'thee dude' of the school. Calvin is a very good-looking guy , he's fit , has dark chocolate kinda skin , tall & handsome. We had started dating a few months ago and today I had just found out that he wasn't really into me but he had made a bet with his friends on how he'll get in my pants. I was sent screenshots of his texts with his friends in their group , he sent pictures we took together , pictures he took of me when I wasn't looking , there's even pictures of me when I'm half-naked in his crib. Well I did visit his crib but we never did anything out of the ordinary , we would Netflix and chill , cuddle half naked sometimes and that's hoe far it only got. I just hope his friends don't share nor expose my pictures cause I'll be dead! I was even ashamed to tell my friends so I kept it from them.

Stha : "friend. Don't do something you'll regret and frankly it's pointless to prove your love to a guy by opening your legs for him , that just goes to show that you have no self-respect or dignity as woman nje. A guy is the one that's supposed to prove his love to you."   Well that's my very brutally honest friend , she tells it as it is and doesn't sugarcoat anything. We were advising Taylor as she wanted to sleep with her boyfriend who is also a well-known player.

Me : "I agree with you friend."

Taylor : "You don't know anything wena!!"  Taylor snaps looking at me. I laugh sarcastically and walk away before I do something to her. Thing is , I don't really get along with Taylor , I'm only civil with her because she's my friend's friend. When I reach the gate , I spot my dad's car and I find dad kissing with mom , I roll my eyes as I get in the car and slam the door shut.

Mom : "Don't you dare fight my car wena that you don't even afford." I roll my eyes.

Mom :  "Ngizokushaya phela mina"    I huff and plug my earphones , listening to music while closing my eyes and that seems to trigger my emotions as flashbacks of what I thought was genuine cloud my head and I know I'll be crying just now but I don't want to cry in front of my parents. I try to swallow the burning lump on my throat but instead I burst into a loud cry , the car screeches and both my parents turn to me. Mom gets out of the car and joins me in the backseat , holds me while dad takes over the driver's seat and drives off. When we get home , mom carries my bag while dad picks me up and goes inside and lay me on their bed. Dad excuses himself leaving me with mom , who just joins me in bed and cuddles me to sleep.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》

***Mihlali's Pov.

It was a school day today but I had bunked today and it was my first time bunking. I went home a bit earlier then my normal arrival time , luckily no-one was home. When I got into my room and locked myself , ready to go through that termination pamphlet , I couldn't find it anywhere. I just hope It didn't fall out of my bag in that cab or something.

"MIHLALI !"  That's my mother , I run down the stairs to her.

Mom : "Follow me."  She walks off to her bedroom leaving my younger siblings watching TV. The parent's bedroom is downstairs by the way.

Mom : "Are you grown now?"  Her face looks scary right now.

Me : "No mama" 

Mom : "Then what is this?" She throws the pamphlet at me.

Me : "Where did you find this mom?"

Mom : "Answer the damn question wena!"  She shouts. I quickly try to think of an excuse.

Mom : "And don't you dare lie to me!" 

Me : *Clears throat*  "It's my friend's."

Mom : "Even this?"  She throws a pregnancy test at me. I swallow.

Me : "It's not mine mama."  She slaps me.

Mom : "Don't lie to me! Explain this!"  She shouts showing me a picture of me outside the abortion clinic.

Me : "Aibo mama!"

Dad : "Baby? What's going on?" 

Mom : "I found this , well Yonelisa found this in Mihlali's room and I found this pamphlet in her jacket."  She says giving dad the pregnancy test and the termination pamphlet. I swear if looks could kill I'd be a 1000 feet under with the look dad is giving me.

Dad : "What is this Mihlali? Intoni na le Mihlali?"

Me : "Xolo tata , cela ungandibethi torho."  I say with tears already falling.

Mom : "She even had the audacity to still lie to me athi it's her friend's."  She clicks her tongue and walks out. Dad just takes out his belt and starts whooping my light ass , worse I'm wearing only a tshirt so now I'll have bruises.

*whip!* *whip! * whip*

Dad : "Mihlali why?!"

*whip , whip , whip!*

Dad : "Uyintombi ngoku? You are a woman? Huh Mihlali?" He continues whooping me.

Me : "Cela und'xolele tata."  I say sobbing.

Mom : "Lumko shiya umntanam!"  She screams as she tried to get ahold of the belt , dad finally let it go , he clicked his tongue and walked out.

Mom : "Woza!"  She grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom as I limped. When we got in my room , she disappeared to my bathroom and came back shortly .

Mom : "Izo hlamba."  Her xhosa accent is kinda cute and funny. She helped me to the bath , I undressed. My thighs were red and I had an open cut on my thigh then bruises all over my legs and thighs. Mom helped me bath , she helped me out of the tub. She cleaned it then walked me to my room. She went to get some ointments and oils then lotioned me. I still hsd hiccups. She helped me get dressed then get under the blankets. I was laying on my tummy.

Mom : "Your sister will bring you food."  I just nodded. I don't even know if that child is even slice or not but I hope it is.