Chapter 86

***Ndabezinhle's POV.

It's been a long two months with Sis'Zamo stuck in coma since that day. Umi is always crying for his mother who left him like his Unathi , he always says and it's sad honestly ; the boy ended up sleeping with his grandparents because of this. Unfortunately Langa passed on right away , he shot himself dead ; islima nje if you ask me. On other hands , I am heavily pregnant and I'm tired shame , I just want to deliver this baby already and it's father seems to get on my nerves alot these days. For the past few months Sebastian has been going up and down , from here to the US , he says he's sorting out something important so I just let him be. Oh last month , Seb came back with his two uncles and a Zulu man that I didn't know , they were here to pay inhlawulo well that's what I knew until Dad told me they also paid iLobolo.

Today I woke up super energetic , I started cleaning my room , changed everything from the curtains to the bedding then I proceeded with the whole house ; I was now mopping the floor and mom was just drinking her coffee looking at me laughing well she's been laughing at me since I woke up.

Mom : "Baby aren't you tired?"

Me : "Not as yet mama. I think I might do my laundry futhi." She smiles and nods.

Mom : "Sthandwa sami come here."  She says offering me her hand. I take it and she leads us to my room.

Me : "What's wrong mama?"

Mom : "Don't panic yezwa? *I nod* your water broke."  I touch myself and indeed I'm wet. She helps me shower and get dressed in my maternity dress and sleepers. She gets everything then calls out for dad.

Dad : "Baby?"

Mom : "She's in labour."  Dad scoops me up to the car with mom behind us.

Ouch! I flinch. I take a deep breath and it subsides for a small little while.

Me : "Mom please borrow me your phone." I send Sebastian a text then give it back to mom.

_____________________

It's been exactly 10 hours since I've been in labour and I still haven't delivered yet. Sebastian was already here by my side. BabuNkomo walks in and comes to stand near my bed.

BabuNkomo : "Unjani mzukulu?"  He asks me brushing my hair. I half smile.

Me : "in pain. I just want to deliver my baby , I can't take it anymore." He nods.

BabuNkomo : "Makoti , Muzi , come ; we need to pray fast." He tells my parents who have been standing by the window. They also stand near my bed.

BabuNkomo : "What's the time?"

Dad : "20:55"

BabuNkomo : "we will be praying in five minutes. These people are really on a mission to destroy you. You know , if I didn't show up now heee." He shakes his head.

Dad : "and what's more frustrating is that we can't seem to find them."

BabuNkomo : "If uThembelihle spent two more hours in labour than we would've lost her and the child."  I'm about to cry now. I look at Seb and he's fuming.

BabuNkomo : "Let's pray."

Us : "Amen."

BabuNkomo : "What happens after this would be fate."

___________________

||¤Narrated.||

Muzi : "It's been four hours , what's taking them so long?!"

Nolu : "Muzi stop exaggerating , it's only been two and a half hours." The doctor approaches them , they all stand.

Doc : "Miss Dlamini?"

Seb : "Yes! What's going on? Are they Okay?"

Doc : "Yes Miss Dlamini and the little princess are well and okay. She delivered safely."

Seb : "So I have a daughter?"  He asks smiling with tears in glistening in his eyes. Nolu hugs him as he cries softly.

Muzi : "can we see them?"

Doc : "Yes , please follow me." They follow after the doctor. Seb immediately runs to her and they cry together , they calm down after sometime and look at their baby. Nolu and Muzi walk out to give them space.

Ndabe : "Give her , her first name babe."

Seb : "I was thinking Nicola."

Ndabe : "Oh well welcome our Nicola Uluthando Davis."  Their baby smiles , they giggle and kiss.