Chapter 13

***Sifiso's POV

During the mid-term school break , I went back home in KZN and came back with mom who claimed she wants more time with me so she rented a house around Sunninghill. I love my mother so much but she babys me too much man! I'm sorry to say but I'm glad she left a week back.

So I was studying with Banele and Owethu at home.

Banele : "Bro do you know the new learner in the commerce class?"

Owethu : "Qondisile? She's Lando's sister."

Banele : "sister-in-law."

Me : "And how do you know?" 

Banele : "I'm friends with Lando."

Me : "Why don't you just shoot your shot once bruh?"

Banele : "Ay kahle. Anyway do you know her?"

Me : "No. Why?"

Banele : "She looks like you."

Owethu : "Now that you mention it , it's true."  I just look at them.

Me : "Yeah right."

Banele : "fine you'll see for yourself."

Owethu : "G's I still can't believe I missed an opportunity to meet the Queen."   I roll my eyes.

Banele : "Broo. Thee Queen of thee Zwide Kingdom."

Me : "she's coming back soon so y'all chill."

We continue studying after grabbing some food first until they left. My mother will be coming back today since it's almost my birthday. For as long as I can remember my mom never comes out of her bedroom the day before my birthday and I never knew why. She'll only come out late at night and her eyes and face would just sell her out that she had been crying. As of cue I receive a text from her telling me to uber to Sunninghill , to the same house she had rented. I bid goodbyes to my brother and his irritating wife. I seriously don't like my brother's wife.

Mom : "Ohh my baby."  Mom engulfs me in a hug the moment I walked in. She leads me to the lounge where I find dad sitting there watching news.

Me : "Baba."  He also hugs me. My dad is very affectionate and traditional too. Sometimes I think he loves my mother more than his other two wives but I mean I don't blame him , my mom is a very modern and classy woman followed by MaMkhize and his other wife is just one of those obedient village wives that never defy dad.

Baba : "Ndodana."

Me : "I didn't know you were also coming?"

Baba : "I wouldn't want to miss my boy's birthday."

Mom : "Uyaxoka. He just couldn't survive being without me and my gorgeousness."  We laugh at her.

Baba : "I'm sorry son but she's telling the truth. I wouldn't have been able to starve that long."

Mom : "Unabafazi nje." 

Baba : "But you know they don't do me like you do."   Mom giggles as dad kisses her neck. I leave them like that before I traumatize myself with live porn. I throw myself on the bed and close my eyes , allowing sleep to consume me.