False Hostility pt. 2 -Hide (Ramsay Bolton x fem!Stark reader) Modern AU

(a/n: part 1 is in my first GoT book!!)

A hand on your hip made you jump. You hadn't heard anyone come in. "Hard at work?" Ramsay asked, his voice soft in your ear. You frowned and stepped away from him. "Not here, Ramsay," you hissed. Ramsey's blue eyes narrowed, making you sigh. "We agreed to keep this out of work, remember?" Ramsay crossed his arms over his chest. He didn't like being told what to do, not even by you. You knew that, but you stood your ground.

Shortly after your father's company merged with the Boltons', you and Ramsay became lovers. Both of you decided that your work and personal lives should stay separate. When you were at work, you were coworkers, nothing more and when you were on a date or in bed together, you didn't talk about work.

You could feel Ramsay's eyes on you as you continued to set up the computer for your father's presentation. "What if I've decided not to keep it out of work, Y/N? What would you do then?" Sighing loudly, you turned to face him fully. You'd had this discussion many times before and result was always the same. Not at the office. Not only did it keep things professional, but it also kept your fathers from finding out. You weren't certain either one of them would like the idea of you two together. "I can't stop you, but do you really think it's a good idea? Our fathers, remember?"

Ramsay took a large step toward you, effectively caging you between him and the wall. "I don't care." He placed his hands on your hips, leaned in and kissed you deeply. You couldn't help but melt into it and wrap your arms around his neck. Ramsay's kisses always left you speechless. They were the kind of kisses you never wanted to end. The kind that you only pulled away from when you needed to breathe. Gentle and sweet weren't in Ramsay's vocabulary.

"Ramsay," you panted out when Ramsay finally pulled back, "We can't do this here." Ramsay merely smirked and kissed you again. He didn't like to take no for an answer. This time, you pushed him away. Not hard, but just enough to make him back up. "Ramsay, I mean it." Frowning, Ramsay let go and turned away. You immediately felt bad. You hadn't wanted to upset him. You were just trying to make life easier for you both.

"Hey," you said softly, placing a hand on his shoulder. He didn't respond until you kissed his cheek. Ramsay walked away and you sighed. You hated when he acted like a petulant child and you knew there would likely be an argument later, but you had idea that Ramsay would get his way.

The business meeting was the same as usual, but what happened afterward wasn't. You were gathering your notes to head to your own office when one of the other company employees approached you. "Hello, Y/N." You rolled your eyes. Theon would flirt with just about any woman to give him the time of day. "Hello, Theon. What can I do for you?" Theon smirked. "You could go to lunch with me today."

"Sorry, Theon. I already have plans. Besides, don't you have a standing engagement with Roz?" Theon frowned and shook his head. "Roz left. Went to work with Baelish Enterprises. So come on, Y/N. You should go out with me." Groaning loudly, you once again rejected him. "Why not?"

"I told you I have plans. With my boyfriend!" You stopped short when you realized what you'd said. Your eyes momentarily flicked over to Ramsay who was giving you his famous "I told you so" look. "Boyfriend?" Your father's voice cut in. You flinched at the sound and turned to him. You nodded and answered, "Yeah...boyfriend."

Ramsay took a step closer to you and wrapped his arm around your waist so his hand rested on your hip. He glared at Theon. "Greyjoy." You could hear the underlying threat in his greeting. You gave him a gentle nudge. You didn't want him to hurt Theon.

"Well, it appears as though more than just our companies merged this past year, Stark," Roose said with a chuckle. You could tell your father wasn't exactly pleased at the thought. He took your hand in his and pulled you away from Ramsay. "Are you happy?" he asked softly. At your nod, he smiled and kissed your forehead. "Just...keep the physical contact to a minimum in the office, alright?" You grinned. "Of course. I love you, Dad." He hugged you. "Alright. Get out of here."

You pulled away from him and walked back to Ramsay. "Well, well. Looks like I got what I wanted." You playfully rolled your eyes and kissed him."Yeah, yeah. Come on. Let's go get some lunch." As you left the office holding Ramsay's hand, you felt a weight off your shoulders. True, the looks and whisperings as you walked out were slightly annoying, but you had to admit it was nice to not have to hide. ;_