Let Us Count the Ways (Oberyn x fem!reader x Ellaria)

Sitting by yourself in the stunning gardens of Dorne, you let your mind wander again. It had been just over a week since Oberyn told you his feelings for you and it only a few days later that his paramour, Ellaria, confessed that she felt the same. It was a little too much for your heart and mind to take at once.

It wasn't the fact that they were both in love with you that got to you. It was why. You had no idea why they loved you. To you, they were the very definition of beauty and near perfection while you were, well, you. Nothing special, at least not in your eyes. So, what had you done to earn such love from two of the most beautiful people, both inside and out, in Dorne?

"Y/N?" You looked over and saw the subjects of your thoughts. Ellaria was holding Oberyn's arm and they were both smiling at you. "What's troubling you, Flower?" Oberyn asked as they came over and sat next to you. "Why do you love me?" you answered his question with one of your own. You voice was soft and shy and they almost didn't even hear it. "What do you mean?"

"I'm no one. Just another woman. You could have so many yet you both claim to love me. Why?" They both smiled at you. "You are stunning, Y/N." You rolled your eyes. "Oberyn, I am certain that's not what she wants to hear," Ellaria scolded gently before her dark eyes met your (e/c) ones. "Although he is correct. You are beautiful."

Oberyn leaned closer to you, his nose brushing against your cheek. "You are kind and generous." He kissed your cheek and Ellaria whispered in your other ear, "You are a light in the dark for both of us." Another kiss to your cheek. "You are compassionate and understanding." You felt your face heating up as they continued on the reasons they loved you. They were numerous.

The whole time they spoke, they kept kissing your cheeks, nose, and forehead. "We love your eyes, how they sparkle." You giggled at that one. "And your laugh is beautiful. The way you smile is gorgeous," Ellaria said before Oberyn turned your head to face him. "And your lips are inviting." He got closer to you, his lips hovering over yours as if asking for permission. You didn't pull away, so he leaned in and kissed you softly.

"Do you believe us now, Flower?" he asked when he pulled away. You nodded. "Yes I do." Oberyn grinned and stood up. Ellaria did the same and they both offered you their hands. You took them and let them help you up. The three of you walked back toward the palace hand-in-hand. You couldn't keep the smile off your face as the reality hit you. They really did love you. The most beautiful people in Dorne loved you as much as they loved each other.