The Boss Baby

BAD CUPID.

Created By: Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 4

"Dylan?" Mom called and walked in right after she knocked , to see me adjusting my shirt. My door wasn't fully closed so.

"Oooh," she smiled and sat on my bed. "Where are you off to?"

I turned to her. "You don't come in until the other person has told you to, that's how the whole knocking thing works."

"And this is my house, so do I look like I need your permission to come into any part of my house? No, sweetie. Now, where are you going before I knock you unconscious and ship your ass to Azkaban?" She questioned as she walked over to my bed and sat on it.

"Well, Mrs. Dexwell. I am going to the movies with a friend." I said as I adjusted my jacket collar once more. I was putting on a white top and black jean jacket that matched my black ripped jeans. "So. Is this okay?"

"Yeah. It is. You don't need my advice concerning your dressing, cause you always wear what's right." She chuckled " I'm glad you're making friends"

"Well. They're the ones making me. So." I shrugged and smiled. "And yes. I don't need your fashion advice."

"So, is this a date or-"

I turned to her with a blank expression.

"Oh, just a hangout. I got it." She nodded and I flashed her a smile.

Mom huffed. "So what movie are you and your friends going to see?"

"The Boss Baby" I shrugged.

"You finally going to see that movie, huh?"

"Finally gonna," I sighed "And nothing's gonna stop me this time because I have had a lot of ruined opportunities to see that."

"Good, cause I cannot have a grownup baby crying about a baby movie"

"If you weren't my mom, I'd say shut up." I said as I grabbed my phone and was about to exit my room.

"And if you weren't my son, I'd say you're ugly " she fired back. My jaw dropped as I turned to look at her.

What the fuck?

"MOM!"

"I'm kidding sweetie" she laughed. "You're extremely handsome. Why do you think I keep telling you to steal the cheerleader? Cause she'd say yes! Cause well, my son is handsome."

And that's not gonna happen cause guess what? Your son is gay.  Yay!

"Oh," I smiled. "Yeah, that's right" I nodded, fake smiling. "Anyways, I would love to stay and chitchat but....I honestly don't wanna." I said and left my room with a smile, I could still hear her chuckle as I left.

"I will be waiting for you in this house and I swear I will push you down the stairs."

"Good luck trying to kill me, I'll just reincarnate some way and get my revenge." I said as I walked down the stairs.

"You think you'd come back?" She asked as she walked out of my room.

"That's what reincarnation means, isn't it?"

"Your smart mouth will put you in trouble some day, Mister."

"I am looking forward to it, mom."

***

"Wait. Did you think I was gonna buy the popcorn myself?" I chuckled. "Don't forget you asked me to the movies, you're gonna pay."