THUNDERSTORMS

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 120

Dylan's POV

I stared at my ceiling for the longest time, it was past two in the morning and yet I couldn't sleep. Why? Because i was thinking about life, how i had come a long way and how i ended up here. How i was just an evil kid who lost his brother and then met the devil, sold his soul and became his lover. How i cost Connor his legs and how i met Isabelle, how i almost got raped and how i moved to Eastwood high.

I had only been a one man team, only cared about me until Isabelle came into the picture. I didn't want friends but then i met Raven, Jaxton and i ended up having a group of friends. Who would have thought that i could have this amount of friends who actually love me?

Coming to Eastwood high, I thought it might be a little normal. I never asked to meet Henry, i never asked to have Johnathan follow me all the way here. I never asked for all these people to keep popping up in my life, all these villains. To be honest, it was exhausting how every time there was some demon who decided it was funny to pop up in Eastwood and make my life miserable. But then, I couldn't help but think maybe some god out there who created me was preparing me for the future. I mean, i am going to be a lawyer and all these are just experiences, they have taught me a lot about life.

Eastwood has taught me so many things that I didn't know. About friends who could switch up on you, about how the one you so badly want to help can end up being the one destroying the world. This town was a hellhole and when I leave, i am never returning here. Ever.

This town has so many bad shits but there are also good parts to these place; like my friends like I mentioned earlier, like HOES, like the Frost mansion, the memories. There were so many amazing memories.

I had thought Eric was going to be the one bully I'd have to take care of, fall in love with the bad boy and get married to him. Wasn't that how all wattpad stories were? Get rid of the bully and be happy forever? The authors wrote their lives in just twenty chapters, sometimes forty tops and I don't understand how my love life seemed to take so much time. And how the hell did i get more enemies? Even Raven became my enemy at a point and Jon as well. This shit is crazy.

In a couple of months my life was gonna change, i was gonna attend college and life was gonna be beautiful for me. I hope I don't jinx it. Many things happen for a goddam reason and i fucking hope the reason my life is such a mess is because the future has something for me.

I have Trevor who makes me so happy and then there's Henry who has been popping up in my mind a lot these past few days. What the hell was going in? I needed to focus on Trevor and now i found myself thinking about Henry too. What sorcery was this?

Why can't i graduate now? Leave forever?

***

"Did Raven tell you guys about her father throwing a party?" Jon asked as he sat beside me in class.

"Yeah, she invited me." Gwen replied, she was sitting at my left while Jon sat at my right.

"Me too." I said as i opened my book.

"You all know what you're gonna wear tomorrow?" Jon asked. curiously. "I don't think i have any."

"I have a dress." Gwen shrugged.