Fraud

So many ghost readers! What are you all afraid of? I am not a murderer. 😭

Vote please. I added please.

Happy 100th chapter. 😂

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 100.

Dylan's P.O.V

It's been a week since Claudia came into town, she seemed nice but it has been hard trying not to get jealous with Jaxton and Raven whispering into my ear at every chance they get when  we see Claudia touching Henry and stuff, they were stupid, I know. I didn't have any reason to be jealous because I trusted Henry and Claudia has been nothing but nice to me but my best friends were so worried the DENRY ship was gonna sink.

"You look tired," Jaxton said as we walked down the hall.

I sighed. "I've been busy reading and I was on the phone with Taylor for a long time."

"That's Connor's brother, right?"

I nodded while yawning. "Yeah,"

"And your therapy section?"

"Hell." I replied, rolling my eyes afterwards.  I couldn't stop my parents from taking me to see a therapist and that bitch was trying to get into my head, to have me say all the traumatizing things that have ever happened to me. I lost count! And when I'd tell her, she'd ask me to be serious with this, tell her my feelings and....ugh, I swear I don't like her.

"Well at least you're getting help."

"Yay." I replied sarcastically, flashing him a fake smile and then we spotted Henry talking with Christian.

"You should go say hi to your man, when was the last time you both hanged out?" Jaxton asked and I shrugged.

"He's been busy and I've been busy too." I replied and Jaxton hummed.

"I'll see you in class, Dylan." He said and began walking away.

"Bye, Jax Jax." I replied and made my way to my boyfriend, I hugged him from behind and he looked over his shoulder and smiled.

"Hey,"

"Hi." I smiled at him and he turned to me, kissing me once, twice, thrice, I laughed.

"Okay, I'm just...gonna go now before I watch a live porn." Christian said and I looked over at him.

"You kiss Tyler all the time." I stated.

"I-" he trailed off. "See you in class." He said with a smirk and walked away.

Henry laughed and wrapped his arms around me. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." He said and kissed me. "I miss you."

"Me too." I smiled. "Why don't you come over tonight and we can watch a movie and cuddle and talk about stuffs."

"Tonight?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"I...can't. I have to take Claudia downtown to this stupid concert." Henry said and I pulled away.