Lost Soul.

(Play song when I ask you to)
Short chapter.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 96.

Third person P.O.V

"Where are they?!" Bonnie yelled as she ran into the doors of Crowen hospital with her husband and Jaxton behind her. They had gotten a call from Detective Fisher some minutes ago asking them come to Crowen hospital since there had been an incident and without a second thought, Bonnie was out the door immediately. Her husband had been home for a while since Bonnie had called him the minute Detective Fisher had left their home.

Throughout the ride to the hospital, Bonnie was silent, she had been panicking; her hands were joined together and she was impatiently waiting to get to the hospital.

"Matthew, please drive faster!" She yelled in a panicking tone.

"Relax, Bonnie." Matthew said, trying to calm him wife even when he himself was at edge, he couldn't stop gulping in fear that something had happened to the boys.

Jaxton sat at the back, he couldn't just sit, his heart was in his throat. He kept praying silently that they were both okay, he quickly texted Dominic that he was going to the hospital and texted Jon as well, since he had called them earlier to help call Dylan and Henry's phone.

Once they had gotten to Crowen hospital, Bonnie pushed the door open and ran

"Where are....who?" The receptionist at the desk asked, sounding confused.

"M-My kid." Bonnie stuttered, she looked so miserable but then we were all worried.

"I'm sorry ma'am, you're gonna have to be more specific." The nurse said softly

"Our kid's name is Dylan," Mr. Dexwell cut in.

"Mrs. Dexwell." Detective Fisher called out of the blue, our heads turned to the hall and there he was and in less than a second, Bonnie was running towards him.

"What happened? Y-You said there had been an incident a-and the connection got lost and I couldn't really hear and....where's my son?" Bonnie asked in a panic tone.

Jaxton was worried, he had only seen this part of Bonnie when the Vaughn thing happened, but this seemed worse.

"Mrs. Dexwell, you have to calm down." Detective Fisher said softly but he was also breaking, he didn't know how to tell her since she was pregnant and in a panic mode.

"We can't calm down, where are they?" Mr. Dexwell asked, angrily. He wanted to see his son, he wanted to know his son and his boyfriend were both okay.

"Jaxton!" A voice called from behind them, Jaxton turned and saw his best friends running towards them.

Raven, Jon, Gwen and Zach.

"What's going on? Where are they?" Zach asked, breathing hard.

"W-We don't k-know yet." Jax stuttered, shaking his head.