Where's My Mind?

Hi Cupids!!! Okay first of all, I think we need to throw a small party like the Frost's would. Why? Because we are #1 in gayships!! I know, I know! I mean the gay characters in this book are... something and...I'm not done. And....Bad Cupid is #2 in bromance!!
Thanks to Jolan (Jon and Dylan whose shipname I'm in love with) and Dylton (Dylan and Jaxton).

Y'all pick which one. 

I'm thankful to you guys, this wouldn't be possible without you all. I'm glad we are all crazy and horrible Cupids with such a short temper for how annoying these characters can be sometimes. ❤️❤️❤️

Okay, shall we go back to the book because BILLIE'S album is seriously taking over me right now. 

VOTE NOW!!!

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 98A

"Dylan," mom called and I instantly put a smile on my face. she walked over to the kitchen, heels clicking. I turned to her and she was in a red dress, looking dashing.

"Ooh, where are you going? Got a date with someone who isn't dad?" I asked as I wiggled my brows.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm heading to work."

"Work?" I asked and looked at her dress. "In that? Who are you trying to seduce?"

She smacked the back of my head. "I might get promoted tomorrow. Actually, I will." She smirked. "My boss called me and we have a deal to seal, I'm his good luck charm."

"Please do not fall in love with him."

She grimaced. "His name is Bob . No thank you."

I chuckled slightly. "Well then there's nothing to worth about and congratulations in advance on your promotion."

"Aw thank you." She grinned. "And are you gonna eat that spaghetti or will you both still go ahead with your staring contest?" She asked a brow.

"I'll eat." I sighed.

"Well, your school starts in like a week."

"Eastwood high?"  I asked eagerly.

She frowned. "God no, I heard a student died there last year." She said as she stared at me.

"A student?"

She nodded. "Yes, he got shot by another student." She sighed. "God bless his soul." She said and picked her purse from the table.

I swallowed. Just. Like. Me.

"Okay so I'm gonna-"

"Wait," I said in a shaky voice. "How did he....you said he died."

Mom nodded. "Yeah, the devil didn't miss."

I swallowed. "D-Do you know w-who....shot him? Where you told?" I asked, my heart suddenly racing.

"Something about an obsessed ex." Mom said with a sigh. "He was gonna shoot his boyfriend but the boy saved him and he...died."

I whimpered, my hands suddenly shaking.

"A-And the boy-friend?" I asked, tears at the prick of my eyes.