Dodgeball

BAD CUPID.

•Created By: Snow Marisvega•

Chapter Six.

Picture is Zach

The boys were all laughing as they threw the balls at us, throwing them with all their power and hitting most of my team, throwing them to the ground. Now here's the part they didn't know. I played dodgeball pretty well, like really good. And in my team, we were two left and at the other team, they were four. According to coach, once you get hit by the ball and you fall, just get the fuck out of there. Yes. He did use the word fuck out.

"Hey Henry. Why you throwing like a pussy? " the guy next to me yelled. I frowned and took a glance at the last teammate I had and fuck. He was hot. This school was definitely for just hot kids. He had a sharp jawline. His brows were devious and sexy. They kinda reminded me of Raven. His eyes? Small and shiny. Couldn't get the color from where i stood. He was built like henry. Hot, almost like Henry. Sexy asf, thick arms and damn I swear he is fine! Plus he was also black. A complete package. Oh my.
I figured this out in less than a minute. I'm a mind-prostitute
I began wondering if he and Henry weren't on the best terms but henry laughed. That laugh , sent shivers down my spine.

Fuckface

"Don't tempt me, Zach." he said with a grin. The guy, Zach walked to me and whispered to me.

"Hey. You're really good if you survived this far. You focus on the other guys. Leave henry and Eric to me, okay?" He said and I just nodded, he patted my shoulder as he walked away.

Strong arms...

Focus, you stupid shitbag!

I looked over at Eric, that uncircumcised Hebrew.

"You know what? How about you leave Eric to me." I said staring dead at him. 

"Uh...I got it." Zach said with a small chuckle.

"Take care of Henry and I'll take care of Eric. I hate that asshole and I just kinda want to hurt him." I said and held the ball tight. I pretended to aim at someone else and threw the ball at another player, knocking him out and so did Zach, knocking the other before they could dodge. Now it was a fair number.

"Just remember. Henry is mine. Eric. Yours. Zach emphasized. I turned to him and nodded and just then, a ball hit me in the face, making me take a few steps back as I winced in pain. I stumbled but stopped myself from falling while everyone "cooed". It hurt real bad, like, like really bad. My fucking left eye. He targeted it right.

Anger rushed through my veins. That stupid demon baby, Eric. I looked over at him to curse him out when I saw him shake Henry. "Good throw." He said to Henry.

"What the hell is your problem?" I yelled, and everywhere went silent.

"It's called dodgeball, what the fuck do you think we are doing here?" Henry asked while Eric laughed.

"Do you think it's funny? You almost got me blind, you cunt."

""Woah!!" Zach instantly said.

I scrawled at Henry. "Let's see how you like this " I picked up a ball and threw it at him with full speed, he dodged, looking back at it with a chuckle, and as he looked back at me, another ball slapped him in the face and he fell to the ground. 

I knew he'd dodge the ball, and so I threw another one immediately. Whoever said i didn't have a backup plan? I still stared at him, smirking at his fall, when a  ball hit me hard on my forehead. I let out a quick 'ow' and headed for the ground.