The Locker Room

Shout out to of the readers who's comments are sometimes funny and i wanna thank for your continuous votes. 1800fuckyou   I heart you. 💔 and I know you're probably still at the chapter 'sexual tension' or so but I appreciate you. 😂❤
And all you ghost readers, I sight you too.

Thank you all for your well wishes concerning my depressed fucking mind. I love y'all.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 61

Dylan's P.O.V

I was having breakfast in the kitchen with Jaxton while mom kept telling us about her new boss thinking of putting her in charge with a grin.

Yesterday was definitely a day to forever remember, I mean I made out with Tony, a complete stranger. Johnathan threatened Raven, dinner at the Frosts was something else and then Jaxton's mother and let's not even forget that I made out with Tony.

I dropped my plate in the sink with a sigh once I was done. "I have one more day to finish this stupid project, a lot of people have finished theirs, even Jon. And I'm still lazying around." I rolled my eyes as I leaned on the sink.

"Is that a word?" Mom asked.

I shrugged. "Don't even know."

Jaxton chuckled as he dropped his own plate in the sink. "You ready?"

I nodded.

"Alri..wait! My phone. Be right back." He said and went up the stairs, I watched him as he left and looked at mom.

"Mom."

"Hmm?" She turned to me, a cup of coffee in her hands.

"I'm worried about Jaxton."

Her brows knitted. "What's wrong?"

"So yesterday, we saw his mother."

"What? Where?"

"The coffee shop close to Seth's enterprise."

She blinked. "Seth's enterprise? Wait, why were you even at that road?"

Shit.

"Mom. This isn't about me, its Jaxton."

She nodded. "Go ahead."

Thank God.

"So, we saw his mother and she decided she wanted to speak to him. Of course I said no," she nodded. "But Jaxton insisted and I tried eavesdropping but she switched languages and Jaxton was moody through out the day, then I asked him and he said she said she wanted him home. That she was, if I may quote 'changed'. " I made air quotes with my fingers.

She rolled her eyes and dropped the cup of coffee on the counter. "No, it's gonna take more than the normal 'sorry' to fix what she did"

"EXACTLY WHAT I-" she shushed me. "Sorry, exactly what I said." I whispered.

She shook her head at me. "She has to prove to him that she's changed and I'm not letting her take him away if she's just gonna be an evil bitch. She almost-" she looked behind her to make sure Jaxton wasn't there and then looked at me, whispering. "-almost made me lose my baby. That woman doesn't deserve mercy. Look, I get she's his mother but I'm his guardian and she wasn't there during that rapist thing and was never there for him when he needed her and suddenly she decided to be in his life? You don't change just by saying it. Jaxton is a cute little kid, he's smart but he's also innocent and he's easy to manipulate and I think she's already getting into his head."