Four Dexwells

"It's the calm before the storm" (frandzy said that 😂❤)

Dedicating this chapter to LunaAnniee (who i told something was to come) and frandzy (who threatened me with pixie dust if something happened to Bonnie. Forgive me.)

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 43

~•Dylan's P.O.V•~

The ambulance arrived five minutes later, I wanted to run out with her and drive to a hospital myself cause I was getting impatient but I knew better. I had spotted Jaxton running to the house once the paramedics started taking her into the ambulance. He wanted to know what had happened but I didn't know myself.

We arrived at the hospital sooner than I expected, the doctors rushed to the entrance and took her immediately to one of the emergency rooms with the cot to attend to her, they wouldn't let me in with them. I also got in a fight with one of the male nurses to let me in with my mom but he still wouldn't. Jaxton had to hold me back and kept trying to explain to me that I shouldn't be in there whole they were doing their job.

As i waited, I began to get impatient and started pacing around. I couldn't do anything, I had to let them do their job. I finally sat next to Jaxton with a sigh.

"You need to calm down, Dylan. She'll be fine." He assured me.

"I don't know what happened, Jaxton." I looked at my hands as I spoke. "I don't know why she was unconscious, I don't..." I let out a heavy sigh. "If I hadn't gone back for my phone, i don't know what could have happened."

"Don't think about it, they're attending to her. She'll be fine." He patted my shoulder, I looked at him and back at the door of the room she was in.

"DYLAN!" A familiar called, I quickly looked and saw Dad running towards us.

"Dad!" I stood up and I found myself walking over to him.

"W-"

I hugged him tightly, he hesitated at first not hugging me back but then he did.

"I don't know what happened, Dad." I cried.

"Where is she?" He asked, I moved away from him and pointed to the room. "She's in there, they've been attending to her for over five fucking minutes now. They won't even tell me anything and..."

"Dylan," he placed his hands on both my shoulders. "Breathe okay,"

I nodded and did as he said.

"Now tell me."

"I w-went back home to get my phone and I just s-saw her laying on the floor, she wasn't waking up and..and I don't know what happened. I just called the ambulance." I explained.