Walking Mystery

First, I have to dedicate this chapter to four readers.
Rabbit_Wolf pic_yazar larrySlaysEveryMF
Thank you guys so fucking much for checking out this book and voting continuously and even bearing with the numerous typos that this book has and this chapter might possibly have. Thanks sm.
And theoadam for constantly checking up on me, I appreciate you. ❤❤
LunaAnniee. I hope you have an amazing day since you've been feeling down the past few days and really do hope I can help with this chapter, your medication. You're beautiful and perfect in every way so fuck what people say💓
Techno626 for your amazing comments. 💖

I love every one of you and all readers as well, I wanted to add more names but I'm not being given an award and some of y'all are like Eastwood highs students so nuh uh.

Back to story >

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 80

Henry's P.O.V

I watched him sleep with a smile as I trailed my finger down his back, his head rested on my arm and I was able to look at him. He looked so peaceful as he slept, no one would have thought a guy with a sharp tongue as Dylan could ever look this peaceful.

I was glad that everything was settled, Johnathan got what he deserved. Hell, he deserved more than jail. He had caused Dyl's friends a lot of pain, he had caused Dyl a lot of pain. He was the reason Dylan was sad, the reason he was always bitter. He was the one who put tears in his eyes for years and took every good thing away from him, I can't believe I almost fell for his tricks every time he approached me and tried to be that nice guy that didn't exist.

I was furious cause I got to know about this late, I could have done more harm to him but I knew what my anger could lead to and I know that if Dylan had not tried to stop me from continuously hitting Johnathan at school, he would have needed surgery and would be in a coma by now. It wasn't the first time the coma thing had happened.

I like Dylan, a lot. He made me feel some certain things that I never felt and I liked, it scared me at first but I liked what I felt for him and knowing he felt the same way made me smile more. Homecoming was a miracle I'd say, it was nice going to homecoming with someone you liked and having fun. I never did that but he changed that about me, I have never danced with anyone except during the whole coronation thing and I enjoyed my first homecoming dance with him.

I hated seeing him in pain, i hated seeing the tears in his eyes. He'd always and I mean always try to lie to me and tell me everything was fine but I knew better, I knew when he lied cause his eyes never sparkled like they normally did. Even when he'd put on the best fake smile in the market that even angels would buy and think he was okay, those eyes gave it away. Those crystal blue eyes of his that drove me crazy, I could stare at them forever and we don't even need to talk. We always had a comfortable silence. I knew he liked the color of my eyes and he had no idea how much I loved the color of his. They reminded me of crystals, they reminded me of the sea. They reminded me of peace and cereals, they reminded me of how beautiful the moon was, I could see it clearly in his eyes. They reminded me of the ice cream that I had forgotten what they tasted like. They made my heart race and I loved him for that.