D.A.Y

RIP CAMERON BOYCE. 💔

BAD CUPID FACT #4: Henry was first created to be Jaxton's boyfriend.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 103.

Third person P.O.V

"Hey, have you seen Dylan?" Raven asked as   she walked over to Jon who had his arms around Gwen at her locker, being normal highschool lovers. Jaxton was by her side, they had waited for him but never saw him come in through those doors.

"Um no, why?" Jon asked, a look of curiousity washing over his face as he withdrew his hands from Gwen's waist.

"We haven't seen him," Jaxton replied, sounding a little worried since class was about to start in five minutes and his best friend hadn't shown up yet.

"You mean Dylan hasn't come in yet?" Gwen asked, her brows knitting in surprise. "Maybe he's running late, have you tried calling him?"

"Yeah," Raven replied while Jaxton nodded. "Called him severally, no response." She continued.

"Yeah and I left him several texts, nothing. His mom isn't even answering her calls neither is his dad." Jaxton stated, biting his nails afterwards, trying not to freak out.

Jon and Gwen exchanged shocked looks before turning their gaze back to their friends. "Okay now that's strange." Gwen admitted, brows knitted. "Dylan wouldn't see that amount of calls and texts and not....respond "

"Exactly!" Jaxton whisper yelled.

"You mean his entire family isn't picking up?" Jon asked and Jaxton nodded, jon couldn't help but be worried just like the others were. What if something had happened?

"I can't help but think bad things." Jaxton said and Raven turned to him swiftly.

"No! I mean, don't think about it. Maybe....maybe we just need to wait, he might call us back." Raven said, trying to sound positive but was unsure.

"Anyone heard from Henry?" Jon asked suddenly, and they all shook their heads.

"Well speak of the devil." Gwen said, staring at a certain male standing in front of his locker a few feet away with his best friend. They all followed her gaze and spotted Henry smiling as he talked with Zach, Raven swiftly turned to them.

"Well, let's go ask Lord Raul." Raven said with a shrug and they all rushed to Henry, Raven standing in front.

"Hey, Plainton." Raven called as she approached the boys.

Henry shut his locker and rolled his eyes before turning to Raven. "How can I help you, Delilah?"

"Charming." Raven said flashing him and smile and Henry sighed.

"Guys, is there a war or something?" Henry asked with a little frown, he studied their group and realized something wasn't right, he wasn't there. "Where's Dylan?" He asked before the other's got a chance to ask him.

They all frowned and exchanged looks, Henry didn't know where his boyfriend was. Jaxton blinked severally. "W-We were just about to as-"

"Henry!" A voice hollered and he turned to see Principal Evans walking towards him, dressed in a brown suit. "A word."

"But i-"

"Now, it's really important." He said and turned to the others. "Good morning, power rangers." He said, flashing them a smile and instantly the bell rang. "Go to class, it's time for conjuring lessons." He said and looked at Henry. "Come on, you're excused, I just need a little of your time" He said and turned, walking away.