The Three Musketeers

Bad Cupid.

Created By: Snow Marisvega.

Chapter 16

•Dylan's P.O.V•

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket for what felt like the hundredth time and took it out with a sigh to check the text and i immediately noticed it wasn't my own phone but Jaxton. He had about fifteen text messages from a specific number.

"Oh, shit"

"What?"

"I forgot to give Jax his cellphone"

"Well, you can give him tomorrow." Raven shrugged as she drove.

I slowly tilted my head to look at her.

"Name just one teenager you know that can stay ten minutes without their phone and wouldn't go all paranoid if they find out their phone isn't close to them"

"Well, I—You're right." She sighed. "Let's go give JaxJax his phone." she said and made a quick U-turn back to Jaxton's house.

She parked in front of his house with a sigh. "I'll go give it to him." I said and stepped out of her car. I headed for his door and was about to knock when I noticed it wasn't locked, it was in fact a little open and one of Jaxton's shoe was at the entrance.

I frowned and looked back at Raven in her car. She gave me a look that said hurry up but once she saw the expression on my face she also frowned and knew something was wrong. She got out and made her way towards me.

"What's wr-"

I placed a finger on my lip motioning for her to not speak and pointed at the door and Jaxton's shoe.  "Jaxton wasn't drunk enough to leave his door open and shoe here." I said.

"No, he wasn't."

She did have the same gut feeling as I had. We exchanged looks of fear and worry. I slowly opened the door and walked in with her behind me, trying not to make a sound. We've never been inside Jaxton's house before, cause well we were never invited but this sort of thing, it didn't feel like it needed invitation. 

We walked in gently and as quietly as we could while looking around. His house was homelike, it wasn't exactly big but it was comfortable. I could still see the colors of his walls in his dark house, they were painted sky blue. He had quite some flower vases around. I didn't need to be complimenting his house, where was he?

"Jax?" I called in a whisper and suddenly stepped on something that made a little noise. I halted and so did Raven. I took out my phone and turned on the flashlight, pointing it at whatever I stepped on.

Broken Glass.

I looked at Raven who had a worried expression on her face.

"Call 911." I whispered.

She nodded and took out her phone dialling the number.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP M.."

I flinched in fear while Raven gasped, It came from inside and that was definitely Jaxton's voice. A terrified voice.

"JAX? JAX?!" I screamed and turned to Raven as I ran. "GO OUTSIDE AND GET HELP!" I instructed.

"Dylan! What if—"

"Go!! Better two than three of us. Go now!"?

Raven nodded and ran out while I ran towards the direction voice came from. I rushed into a room, but there was no one there, it wasn't it. I ran out and headed for a closed door, I pushed it open and my eyes widened in shock and fear.