Wanting Him

Dedicated to TeamNextGeneration. Whom I wanna thank so fucking much for helping me point out the spelling errors in most chapters.

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 47.

Dylan

"Dylan! Your friend is here!" Mom announced from the living room. I quickly got up and put on my gray hoodie, I was tired of putting on hoodies or long sleeves, buttoning them all to cover those stupid hickeys that didn't want to fade away.

"Coming!" I said as I zipped up and walked down the stairs. I knew whom she was talking about and I was glad he was here, I don't know why I was jumpy but I guess that's mostly cause I enjoyed his company and I hated that It was true.

And I was right, he was here. Smiling like the prince of the skies as he spoke to my mom. He had a black joggers on and a blue fitted polo.

Ugh. Why'd you have to be so hot, don't you know I'm human too.

I just changed the lyrics in my head. I just smiled as I admired him and then their heads turned to me. I snapped out of my world and cleared my throat.

"I-I told you already mom, he's not my friend." I turned my smile into a frown, trying to stay cool. "Come on."

His smile slowly disappeared and his brows knitted as he saw me as if spotting something. "What happened to your face?"

"Oh, I f.."

"It was that stupid kid who pushed him down the stairs," Mom quickly answered, already pissed. "That kid that is half human and half camel. Ugh, what's his name again?." She looked up at the ceiling as if it had his name written on it.

Henry's frown deepened. "Eric?"

"Yes!! That asshole." She snapped her fingers.

"Mom, language." I said softly.

"You're worried about my language? Look at what that stupid dickhead did to your face."

"Mom, its nothing. I've had worse." I said and grabbed Henry's hand. "We'll be upstairs, studying." I sighed and began taking him up, if we stayed here then mom would complain till we get old.

"I'll still make sure that stupid kid hears from me." Mom said angrily.

"Mother, its all fine." I stopped at the stairs and looked down at her. "You're pregnant, remember? Stop stressing yourself." I sighed.

She sighed as well. "Fine, I'm going to Sasha's place. I'll see you boys later. There's some leftover steak in the fridge in case you're hungry."

"Thanks mom" I said and kept pulling Henry up.

Once we got to my room, I sighed and shut the door, letting go off his hand.

"Sorry about that," I said as I rolled my eyes and walked over to my table. "Where were you today? I practically didn't see you at school at all, not that i care but you're one of the people I enjoy pissing off. Oh and I-"