Feed Me.

Yo! Humans! Aliens! All ye supernatural creatures, drop your Instagram user name and i will follow you with the new account created for BadCupid/Cinderelvis's updates! Don't even ignore this or i swear to God, I will murder every single one of you or you follow the account "denrydashcroft".

BAD CUPID FACT #5: Grandma Athena never existed in the first book.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 104.

Dylan's P.O.V

It had been two days since I had spoken to Henry, two days since he forgot October twenty third. I hadn't spoken to him or answered his calls or replied to any of his pleading texts, neither did I pay him any attention in school whenever he tried to speak to me. I just couldn't speak to him, not yet, I couldn't when he still had that bitch by his side.

I was done playing nice.

"Okay so, I'm thinking, what should I go as for my Halloween party? I haven't figured that out yet," Raven said, flipping her hair backwards. "I have a couple of ideas." She said while we walked to class.

"Let's hear them." I suggested.

"Okay," she grinned. "There's Cleopatra, Medusa, Maleficent, Catwoman, Storm."

I grimaced. "Why didn't I hear slut in that?" I asked and Jaxton snickered.

"You could go as a snake," Jax shrugged.

"That's where Medusa comes in," I snapped my fingers and we both laughed.

"I swear i hate you both." Raven said, rolling her eyes.

"We're just kidding," I said, throwing an arm over her shoulder. "Whatever you go as, just make sure you're sexy as hell, you could try Cleopatra, she's royalty and the party's at your place, be a queen." I shrugged.

Raven smirked. "Have i told you how much I love you?"

"You don't love me, you stole my lunch yesterday." I frowned at her.

Raven frowned back. "I didn't, it's the other way round, you stole mine."

"Oh," I grinned. "Yeah, you're right."

She playfully nudged me and I chuckled.

"You decided yet?" Raven asked Jaxton and I, I shrugged while Jaxton replied.

"I haven't yet, but something that doesn't scream attention like you know, Cleopatra."

Raven grinned. "Thank you for the respect," she said and turned to me while Jax rolled his eyes. "What about you, snowy?"

"Well, killer frost," I cleared my throat. "Sadly, I might not be able to attend your Halloween party." I said as we walked into history.

Raven laughed. "Good joke, seriously what are you wearing?" She asked and I turned to her, giving her a blank stare. "No! Dylan, no! You have to be at my party! You owe me! You haven't been to any of my parties!" She whined.

"Yeah, I know." I said as I sat down, "But I have a tradition every Halloween." I shrugged. Jaxton sat at my left while Raven at my right.

"Oh, you can surely skip murdering babies and sacrificing pregnant women this year!" She scoffed.

"As tempting and interesting as that sounds, I'm doing something different."

Raven groaned. "Dylan, no singing the 'i love you' song under children's bed, it's creepy!"

Bad Cupid (BoyxBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें