Beauty And The Beast

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 69

Dylan's P.O.V

Monday, it's finally Monday. I always dread Monday but today seemed really different. I was actually smiling, our exams started today and by next week we'd be free from that torture called a school.

"Good morning, ma." I greeted as I landed from the stairs, a big smile on my face as I made my way to the dinning where everyone was.

"Hey, sweetie." Mom smiled at me as she served breakfast with grandma.

I kissed both their cheeks and sat in between Jaxton and my dad.

"You look really happy today," Dad said with a smile. "Did someone you hate die?"

I rolled my eyes. "Why would you think that?"

"It's like he's actually glowing." Grandpa said.

"Of course he is." Jaxton smirked.

I groaned. "Get off my back, guys." I said with a smile.

We had a happy breakfast, everyone was talking and laughing which was so not a table manner but who cares right now?

Jax and I walked into the school at the same time, dad dropped us over before heading to work. We were indeed early but we had a reason to be, walking down the hall I could feel eyes on me, students were staring at me.

I frowned. "Jaxton," I called.

"Hmm?"

"Is it just me or are people staring?"

A girl with black hair carrying a schoolbag rushed to me with a smile. "Dylan, hi."

I cocked my brow. "Hi?"

"Um, so you..so you know. I support you and I think you're cute and it doesn't matter what happens, I'm by your side." She said and hugged me before walking away.

"Support me?" Oh shit. "Eric. He fucking-"

"He posted it." Raven said as she walked towards us with her cellphone in her hand. "That jackass actually did post it."

"When?" Jax asked.

"Last night. Check the website."

Jax and I took out our phones and went straight to Eastwood Secrets, the school gossip blog and the photo was #1, trending and had a lot of likes and comments.

"I've never seen a post in Eastwood secrets get this amount of likes and comments before." Jax asked with wide eyes.

I just stared at the photo and blinked. "Wow, I do look hot."

They both chuckled. "I can't believe he did."

"Well," I placed my phone back into my pocket. "I have nothing to lose." I shrugged. "I'm gay and I really do like boys, what's there to hide." I said out loud for every student around to hear.

"I'm proud of you." Raven said with a smile and hugged me.

"Now that I'm trending on that school secret not so secret blog, I'm allowed to feel like a celebrity for a day." I said with a big smile.