Caught In A Lie.

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 30

I had told Jaxton about my flashback two nights ago, and the force I felt before I fell down the stairs. He was shocked and a little confused, but he understood and he told me there couldn't have been any water or peel on the stairs since he and Raven had run down it as well.

Jaxton called Raven to come over on Monday morning which was today and also that it was urgent, we had to tell her too. We decided to tell her on our way to school, telling her over the phone on Sunday didn't sound right and i didn't want mom to hear about this, so we waited till Monday to tell her.

We were able to convince my mom to let me go to school. I mean I missed a week of class, that is enough rest and she agreed right after Mr. Dexwell placed his hand on her shoulder which must have meant. 'He's right'

There was a knock on our door while we all ate our breakfast, mom still looked worried but something told me it wasn't about school, it seemed to be about last night and my stupid hugging thing. I had decided to act like myself again, I'm not let this get to me and I'm just gonna be fine. Henry promised we'd find the Devil's Messenger and that was what we were gonna do today.

"Good morning, everyone." I already knew who had that voice.  Raven walked in with Jax beside her, she was in her cheerleading uniform and her hair rested perfectly in her shoulders.

"Hello, Phoenix." I smiled at her.

"Hey, snow white. How's your arm?" She asked as she approached the table, I stood up and walked over to her giving her a half hug.

"Say nothing." I whispered to her.

"Jax already told me that." She whispered back.

"We'll go now." I said and she nodded, right before I broke the hug.

"Uh, we have to go now" I said and picked up my backpack from the couch.

"Give me a sec, and I'll just-"

"Its okay mom. we'll ride with Raven" I smiled at her.

"What? I thought I was dropping you both off?"

"Its okay, Mrs. Dexwell. I'm an amazing driver." Raven flashed her a smile.

Mom sighed. "Alright, be careful, guys."

"Bye." Raven twirled and headed for the door.

"Bye mom" I said and gave her a smile, she looked extremely worried. I sighed and walked over to her, a fake smile printed on my face. "I will be alright, trust me, you know how sometimes you say I am fire and sometimes you say I am ice? Yeah, imagine I am channelled both, okay?"

Mom chuckled. "Okay, darling, call me if you need me, okay?"

"Sure." I waved at her and left as well.

"So. What was so urgent that I had to come here first?" Raven asked once we got out of the house, I exchanged looks with Jaxton as we approached her car.