Mrs. Ashcroft.

Happy New Year, loves!! ❤
If you've seen Aquaman, gather here! 😍😍
Don't play song yet people.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 91

Dylan's P.O.V

"Mom, I'm off to Henry's." I said as I ran down the stairs, dressed in blue plain pants and a white top.

"It's like....ten o'clock. Isn't that too early?" She asked as she walked towards me from the living room.

"It's kinda important."

Her brows rose. "You're dressed up all nice and cute, got a date?"

"No, not a date. Henry and I are going to pay his mother a visit today." I said with a sigh.

"Ooh, finally. Is he gonna be okay?" She asked worriedly.

I shrugged. "He'll be okay, he has to see her. She's his mother and he will only get over his dark side if he is closer to the only light in his life." I said with a smile.

"You make me proud, hun."

I beamed. "Well I want that baby to be jealous of the things I accomplished before he...or she even stepped foot into this world."

"You know, I'm not sure about the proud thing anymore. You disappoint me, get out of here." She said and with a laugh I made my way to the door.

"Bye, take care of yourself." I said as I exited the house.

I took an uber straight to Henry's place, paying with the money I took from mom's purse. I walked into his house with a smile and I was greeted with a familiar face.

"Hey Danny."

He looked up from the newspaper he was reading while walking and smiled widely at me. "Heeeey, if it isn't my favorite homeboy." He said and walked towards me, giving me a hug.

I chuckled and hugged him back, I could feel some muscles which Danny didn't have before. "Oooh, you've been working out, huh?" I asked as I pulled away.

He smiled. "Yeah, if you can tell then it's working."

"Oh, it is. Just start wearing really fitted shirts when going to the mall or any other place and you'll have girls begging for your attention."

He grinned and then frowned. "Wait, are you saying girls don't appreciate guys who don't wear fitted shirts?"

I scowled at him. "You didn't have to be one of those people who twisted my words and make me feel like I'm hurting people, jackass."

He snickered. "I'm kidding."

"Fuck you, Danny." I said and walked past him. "Where is your mom?"