Get Rid Of Him.

This chapter is dedicated to a friend that I met here and that I missed like crazy. TeamNextGeneration.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 59.

Dylan's P.O.V

My grandmother used to say that people who loves to hurt other people's feelings and make them feel like they're worthless deserves to be hanged like a Salem witch and burnt in hell.

Eastwood high has a lot of them and if that was to be, a lot of people would be dead already cause I'd become the serial killer version of Dare Devil and eliminate a lot of people and bath with their blood.

Today is the day we put our plans to action, I know Johnathan and he's the kind of person who loves attention but hates the negative kind of attention and that was what he was going to get today.

Jaxton and I walked into those doors of hell at the same time, we said nothing and kept a calm look. Walking towards our locker we stylishly searched for Johnathan.

"See him yet?" Jax asked in a low tone.

"No." I replied as I made my way to my locker.

He nodded and walked over to his locker, I opened mine and immediately I did, I spotted Jon coming down the hall, some books in his hands. He looked at me and I cocked my brow at him, he shut his eyes for a brief second and opened it. I nodded and looked back into my locker, taking out my book and then my phone beeped. I took it out, it was a text from one of the boys i didn't like.

Zach.

He's here.

The text read.

I looked up from my phone and at Jon who was also looking at his phone, he looked at me and I looked at Jax who looked at me at the same time. I flashed him a little smile and he nodded.

In less than a second, after our twilight stare contest, Johnathan came walking into those doors with a grin, a girl in his arm.

A new girl everyday.

"Game on." I said to myself and shut my locker.

"First thing we need to do is give him the attention, one to put him on edge. Definitely not the good kind." I chuckled. "The kind that would make you have social anxiety, we need to have him think the whole school knows and by doing that we need the whole school to cooperate."

"How do we do that? He's won like half the student's heart with his stupid looks and his cunning ways." Jax said and rolled his eyes.

"He's got a point there." Jon agreed.

I sighed. "This is one way to get to him and if he feels the whole school knows about this, he'll confront Raven again and we'd get him."