A Game Of Chess

Thank you all so much for 9k reads, i love you guys sfm.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 53

Dylan

I hate Raven.

I really really hate her.

Bitch.

So Raven has refused to tell me exactly what happened last night and its annoying, I've begged her and I mean it but she wouldn't tell me neither would she wipe off that stupid smirk off her face. I was getting frustrated and I mean really frustrated. Mom and Dad had gone out about an two hours ago for a meeting, well Dad had the meeting and decided to take mom as his date cause she's his wife and she's hot, yes. I know my mom's hot even though its weird to say it.

We were all in the living room, Raven and Jaxton were watching the transformers, I don't know what part of the movie.

"So, you're really not gonna tell me?" I asked standing beside Raven.

"For the eleventh thousand time, Dylan." She sighed and looked at me. "No."

"How come you weren't even drunk?" Jax asked with knitted brows.

That was true, she didn't act like she was and by this story and the fact that she was the only one who remembered, she wasn't drunk.

"That's true," I folded my arms. "We had ten shots together, six at first and four afterwards, all your calling. So, how come you weren't drunk? What are you? Inhuman?" My brows knitted as well, something wasn't right.

"Spill, Raven." Jaxton said firmly.

She chuckled. "Well, Detective Olson and Detective Dylan." She looked at each of us as she called our names. "If you must know, I didn't take the group ten shots." She said and slowly shook her head.

"What do you mean you didn't take ten shots we all took? We saw you take it." I frowned.

She chuckled. "Did you? Did you really?"

"Yes, we did." Jax answered.

"Think again." She smirked.

"I can't, I'm afraid I'll have a brain damage since I'm trying to remember a lot of things at the same time. Which would have been so easy if you just TELL ME!"

Raven chuckled. "Calm down, love."

I sighed, I was frustrated. "I hate her." I muttered.

"Okay so, I didn't take the ten shots. You guys only thought so because I wanted you guys to think so." She shrugged.

"What do you mean?" Jax frowned.

"Well....I had just five shots." She said and gave an innocent smile.

"That's a lie." I stated, brows knitted. "H-How's that possible? You were there with us."

"If there's something my brother thought me, its how to fake the fact that you're drinking with the others." She smirked.

I looked at Jax whose mouth was dropped, same as mine.