The Fall 2

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega

Chapter 23

~•Raven's POV•~

I couldn't wait to tell the boys what I found out concerning Rebecca and Camille, those perfect cousins of mine. Brown didn't know I was Nixon's sister and I decided to keep it that way so Nixon would never know . I met him at a coffee shop yesterday and he handed me a folder on everything he could find and told me all he was able to dig out. Turns out they weren't on some holiday like that lady also told me, in fact they were both expelled from school for doing drugs

Amphetamis and Baclofen

I remember smiling like the winner I was, they were caught doing it and were selling it to students and so they got expelled and turns out their parents also knew about it and gave them the idea of coming over to our place for a while and the best part is their parents knew about it and brought them here. Dad would be so furious and I was going to tell him today when he gets home. Their expulsion letter was now in our hands and brown was able to get the phone conversation of Rebecca and her dad talking about this. Perfect and I just wanted to tell the boys first.

I couldn't find Dylan anywhere and it was weird cause sometimes we always see each other at the hall. I spotted Jaxton at his locker but where was Dylan? And so I approached him.

"Hey you"

"Hey" he smiled back at me and shut his locker. "What's up ?"

"Meh. Good. Where is Dylan anyway? Aren't you two always together before the bell rings? I have some exciting news to tell you losers."

"Dylan's been having a bad day" he sighed.

I frowned.

"What happened?" I asked as we begun to walk.

"He went all crazy on his dad today, like he legit yelled at him like he was talking to henry"

"What?" My eyes widen. "Why?"

"I don't know but I have a it has to do with Isaac"

"I'm sorry who is Isaac?" I blinked confused.

He shrugged. "I have no idea but Isaac is someone close to him. His mom mentioned that name to me but won't tell me who Isaac is" he sighed frustratedly.

"And what is the connection between Isaac and his dad?" I asked curiously.

He shrugged again. "No idea. But his mom did say something about Isaac and how he was the cause of Dylan once being dark and I think he remembered him"

This was new to me, I was worried already and then my eyes met Zach's. He was walking with henry, he was saying something and I knew it was about me, he smirked and I gave him a fake smile and looked away.

I wonder what he's saying to henry.

"Maybe Isaac was a boyfriend or an ex and his dad didn't approve. Maybe his dad did something and moved them cause of Isaac or I don't know" I sighed.