Tame The Devil

BAD CUPID

Created By : Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 39

•Dylan's P.O.V•

He took a step towards me and then another. Those eyes piercing me like we were in a battle field and he was to win.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You don't just drag people like you own them you fucktard." I yelled at him.

He didn't reply and just walked towards me, I blinked severally. "Y-You should...I need t-to-"

Fuck!! why couldn't I couldn't speak?

"I saw you cheering me in the crowd when I scored." His angry face, softened.

He saw me? Out of everyone.

"Wh-What? Everyone w-was cheering, I-I just joined." I looked away

Henry took another step forward and I took one back.

"You look good tonight, you know" He smiled, I felt my face heat up. Fucccck!. Every step he took, I took one back.

"Henry I-I...really s-should g-go."

Why the fuck was I stuttering?

Why the fuck was I sweating?

Why the fuck was my heart pounding so fast?

I had no answer to any of those questions.

I didn't know when he appeared in front of me. He placed his hand at the small of my back, pulling me closer to him until our bodies touched, his cologne hit me so hard, the same type from Quinn's party, the one that drove me crazy.

I swallowed hard, trying to avoid his gaze. He just stared at me, those green eyes searched deep into my soul, my stomach knotted.

He leaned and I knew what was coming, I could feel the tension in the room, the sexual tension.

I can't let him.

"L-Listen Henry, I-"

He instantly pressed his lips against mine. It caught me by surprise, my eyes widen, I felt it again, the spark, the electricity that traveled from his body to mine. It felt.....good like always, I had almost forgotten what he tasted like and he just reminded me. His lips started moving against mine, God I missed those lips of his. What was wrong with me? I stopped him.

"Henry w-wait, we can't-"

"We can't what?" He asked as he trailed down kisses down my neck. "Hmm?"

"I-"

And the words ladies and gentleman, got stuck in my throat.

He brought his lips back to mine and they moved against mine and I-I kissed him back, I fucking kissed him back just as slow as he did.

He took off my hoodie and threw it, I couldn't care less where it landed right now. All I wanted........was him.

"Henry w-wait, this shouldn't happen." I said as he kissed my jaw.

He nibbled on my bottom lip, making me whimper as I closed my eyes. I was enjoying this. I really didn't want to enjoy this, I mean he was Henry Ashcroft and I hated him, I was supposed to hate him, but he was such an amazing kisser.

"Wait." I breathed as I pulled off his jacket a little. I was saying something else and doing another.

His tongue invaded my mouth, the warm muscle massaging my mouth. I moaned, I fucking moaned. His hands on my waist as I walked backwards with him directing me and then, I found myself sitting on a bed. We didn't stop, our lips didn't give each other space and so, I laid back on the bed.