Burn

NEW UPDATE!!

Trigger warning; self harm/ suicide attempt. So please if you're not okay with this, don't read it.

Photo is Bruce.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 116

"Is this really true?" Jaxton asked as they all had their noses in their phones. I swallowed, my hand shaky as I looked up and ahead and repeating the same action was Quinn. Our eyes met and she looked just as nervous as I was, she quickly marched over to me and Raven groaned.

"Not now, Croken."

"I'm not here for you," Quinn replied her and looked at me hastily. "This is bad."

I nodded. "Yeah, I know."

"Who would have thought that Muppet was a result of unconsented sex?" She said and I gave her a look.

"What? Just because his secret is out doesn't mean I don't still hate him." She said with a patronizing smile.

"Quinn, if he has this then-"

"He's not gonna stop." She swallowed.

"We got rid of everything."

"Did we?" She rhetorically asked and I remained silent. "He's not...gonna stop, Dylan."

"What do we do? No one would want their secret out if it is this."

"I'm sorry, I feel like I'm hallucinating." Raven said and we turned to her. "Are you two having a.....conversation?"

"Isn't it obvious? I thought you were smart?" Quinn retorted.

"It just is.....weird." Jaxton said, looking surprised.

"Yeah, you two always come after each other with effortless but outstanding remarks." Jon agreed and I sighed.

"Look here, Cyclops."

"I have two eyes." Jon chimed in and Quinn flashed him a smile.

"Not after I stab the right one."

"I'd like to see you try." Gwen said, taking a step forward and folding her arms.

"Can you both not...fight? This is more important." I said standing in between them.

"We always figure these things ourselves, we don't need her help." Raven said and Quinn chuckled.

"If being useless means figuring things out then by all means continue being an Indiana Jones, Frosty." Quinn shot and I turned to her.

"Damn, you've improved." I said, totally surprised and impressed with her comeback.

She smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Ah, thanks."

"Call me useless one more time and I'll cut you into tiny pieces and give daddy for Valentine's day." Raven replied, clearly irritated by Quinn.