Checkmate

Vote! Vote! Vote! 😭😭
A longass chapter.
Do not play the song until I say so.

There are so many typos and I can't find them! Help me point them out!

Dedicated to four amazing people; bandaboy134 who voted continuously and read at once, lol and plus I can tell you're a fan of the twin alphas (via dp). wintersterling (who hasn't gotten to this chapter yet.) and OinkawaTrashCan who also spammed my notification with votes.
Thank you guys so much. Ily guys. ❤❤

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 78

Dylan's P.O.V

"Mom! Dad! Grams! Grandpa!" I called as I ran down the stairs. "I'm gonna be out with Gwen, I'll see you guys later!" I said as I made my way to the door.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Slow down young man." Dad said and I rapidly turn.

"I have to leave now, Gwen already called and I have to go meet her."

"Is she the blonde that came yesterday?" He asked with an arched brow.

I nodded. "Yeah. Can I go now?"

"Where are you guys off to? It's Saturday and it's just past eleven. What's the appointment?" Mom said as she approached us with her mouth full and a bowl of chips in both hands.

"We are going shopping."

Dad and mom exchanged confused looks and then looked back at me.

"Please tell me she's not helping you choose the size and color of thongs to buy." Dad sighed.

I grimaced. "Ew, dad no!" I shivered. "I'm not going to buy th-Jesus! How could you even think of such?"

Mom smacked the back of his head and he hissed.

"Ouch! Bonnie! You can't blame me! David's gay and he wears them to work and he said it's totally normal!" He shrugged.

"Dad! I'm not David! I'm not in some kinky relationship with any boy or...man or....Dom."

"Well sorry." He murmured. "Wait, what is a Dom?"

Mom sighed and smacked the back of his head again. "Ignore your father, sometimes he doesn't think before he speaks."

"I can't disagree."

"Hey. Don't be rude!" Dad said to me.

"So, what are you guys going to buy?" Mom asked as she ate a chip from her bowl.

I sighed. I knew telling her wasn't a really good idea cause she was dramatic.

"A suit."

They both frowned.

"Suit?" Dad's left brow rose.

"For what?" Mom asked.