DADDY'S LODGE #7 (Human.)

Don't play song yet

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 87

Dylan's P.O.V

I laid on the bed, facing the window and just staring at nothing. My mind was elsewhere, I was thinking of the party we had gone to before all this happened and how much fun Henry and I had on the dancefloor before I realized my feelings for him. I also traveled back to the part where I helped him fall asleep when he thought my idea was stupid.

"Dylan, come on. You really have to eat, please." Jaxton said from behind him. Jaxton, Raven and Dominic were in the room and had been trying to reason with me to eat, I know I fainted but I'm fine. I wasn't hungry, I had no appetite for food at all.

"I'm not hungry." I replied.

"Dylan, you fainted last night. Do you know scary that was to see you on the floor? The doctor also said to make sure you eat and so you have to eat." Raven said.

"I'll eat later, I just need a few minutes, or hours." I muttered.

"Dylan," Dom called. "You promised me you'd eat last night."

"But then I fainted. I didn't say anything about today." I replied.

"Dylan, you're gonna kill yourself." Jaxton said. "You need to take your medications and you need food first."

I stopped replying, they had tried reasoning with me but I said nothing neither did I turn to look at them. They couldn't force me to eat and although the smell of the food kept making all the warms in my belly try to claw their way out, I ignored it all cause I wasn't done blaming myself and I wasn't done crying.

"Please go." I muttered, my voice low.

Raven had walked out, I knew she had started crying which led to her storming out. Jaxton didn't want to leave at all but I don't know what Dominic must have said to him so they left me alone, once the door closed, I hugged the other pillow tight and hid my face in it.

I didn't mean to make them worry, I didn't mean for this to happen but I could definitely take care of myself. I didn't need anyone worrying about me like my mom and entire relatives did back then, it was sickening.

I knew I was extremely weak because I couldn't sit up without feeling like there was water in my brain, my eyes would turn and I'd just lay back, I barely could walk either and so I was just gonna lay on this bed until I stopped feeling sorry for myself.

The door opened again and I let out a small sigh, i knew this was either Jaxton or Dominic coming back to probably say something sweet and calming so I'd eat but that wasn't working, I could also smell the sweet aroma of the food again.

"I told you I wasn't hungry so don't bother trying anything." I said.

"I wasn't gonna ask."

I frowned once I heard that voice and quickly turned, sitting up, standing at the door was my boyfriend holding a tray of food.

"Henry?" My voice was so hoarse, just seeing him made my eyes teary again but then Henry wouldn't be here. I shut my eyes and shook my head. "Oh God, I'm starting to hallucinate. No. You are not gonna make me feel worse than I feel right now." I said and rubbed my forehead.

"Shut up." He said and I opened my eyes slowly and watched him walk over to the bed, my eyes didn't leave him, I studied him. He was actually here. He placed the food on the bed and sat beside me with a little smile.