Meeting The Frosts.

This is so fucking long!!!! Jesus. I did not expect this to be this long.

 I did not expect this to be this long

Mr. Dunk Kaiden Frost.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 60.

Dylan's P.O.V

I stared at myself in the mirror, third outfit of the day. I sighed and walked to my bed, sitting on it and putting on my shoes, tying the laces as well as my mind wondered off.

I had texted Amelia my address and she told me the driver was gonna be here in exactly five minutes. I was dressed in a decent way, I think. Black office pants and a blue office shirt which hands were folded. I walked out of my room with my cellphone and towards Jaxton, I knocked on it and entered.

"Hey, Jaxton. How do I-" I trailed off once i noticed him staring at his closet while he sat on my bed, he looked like he was looking at it but I'm pretty sure he had zoned out. "Jax?" I called and walked over to him, I touched his shoulder and he flinched, scaring me a little.

"Oh, its you." He fixed a smile on his face.

"Yes, it's me. What are you thinking about?" My brow knitted.

Truth be told, I knew the answer. It was about his mother, when we saw her I was gonna take Jaxton out of there but she demanded to speak to her son and I refused to let her but Jaxton wanted to speak to her.

Flashback.

"I want to speak to my son."

"No!" I shook my head. "Not happening, I'm not letting you speak to him cause we both know that whatever is gonna come out of your mouth is nothing positive." I spat. "I'm not letting you talk to him if all you're gonna do is say bad things in French."

"Spanish." Jax corrected.

"Do not fucking correct me right now, Jaxton." I said, pointing a finger at him. "Let's go." I grabbed his hand and was about to go when she walked to my front and blocked my path.

"He is my son and he'll decide if he wants to talk to me or not." She said, looking straight at me.

"Oh so now you think he's worthy of making his own decisions? Jaxton will not. Talk to you. Because you are a horrible woman who made him feel like he was a mistake. No." I said coldly. I'm sure all the eyes in here were all staring at us.