I Will Kill You

Dedicating this account to LunaAnniee . she's obsessed with Raven, lol. She doesn't have a favorite character but she adores Killer Frost. She's amazing and funny and is my wattpad sister 😂😂. I hope you like this chapter.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 9

Raven's P.O.V

I was at Dylan's, we were both in his room, laying on his bed and staring up at the ceiling talking about how much of a dancer Yanish was. When I arrived, Dylan showed me a couple of his dance videos and I was impressed. He danced better than I did on heels.

Did he really?

I smirked.

Dylan's house was nice, it was comfortable......Welcoming. I guess that's the word. Dylan was one of the best people i had met, he was funny, energetic, crazy and this kid always had some kinda comeback, like he didn't even have to try.

When I first approached Dylan, I just knew I had to become friends with him. He seemed to somehow match my energy and I mean, I did also love the colour of his hair. People were talking about him so much and I mean I'm sure in other schools, people wouldn't even care or maybe not show that they cared, but this was Eastwood high, if you were hot, you were destined to know it because the ill mannered people at my school would stare and forget to blink.

Dylan was like me. That's how I saw it and so I approached him and he turned out to be the best kinda friend. My best friend and I do not regret talking to him. I had forgotten what having a friend was really like. I had forgotten the meaning of friendship cause I had been back stabbed before, but Dylan reminded me. He explained it in his way. He was sweet. He's a badass. Yes. But pure as well. How do I explain this. He's like a unicorn with candy and venom at his tongue.

I smiled.

"What're you thinking about? You zoned out for like two minutes" he said with a chuckle.

"I was thinking about how I am so much prettier than you." I replied and he laughed.

"Shut up."

I snickered. "So, how was detention?" I turned to him. "Did your supervisor know?"

"Oh. He did" he nodded. "Thanks to henry?"

"Henry?" I was confused.

"He told him. He also happened to have taken a photo of me getting into your car , then showed the Mr. Carly's brother." He sighed, I could feel how frustrated he was.