This Time Wont You Save Me.

Thank you so much for 4k reads, I love y'all. 😭❤

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 42

~•Zach's P.O.V•~

My party's always the bomb, there are no exceptions, everything is allowed....except sex in my parents room of course.
Everyone loved my parties cause it was always one of the best. There were only five people who knew how to throw a party in Eastwood Highschool, and I mean really know how to throw a party. I was number three, right under Raven's. You had to give it to her, the pretty redhead knew how to throw a party, that must be one of her talents.

Somehow my party seemed to have so much drama last night thanks to that drama king with the white hair, yeah the sarcastic dark angel of Eastwood high.

Dylan Dexwell.

I really don't like that dude, I mean he doesn't listen, he's a troublemaker for fuck sake. He's never really done me wrong, but an enemy of my best friend is my enemy and I am pretty sure he was Henry's worst.

Thanks to him, there was drama. I could have kicked him out of my house if he didn't threaten to tell my parents about my wild party indirectly. I swear I hate that kid, he gets on my nerve, he's got a reply to everything and not a normal one. A sarcastic mean one. Ugh. Such a drama lord.

But on the plus side, he did make it fun and people kept telling me it was one of my best parties, cause of the drama that happened. The one when he poured the drink on the new kid that took poor Jon's spot in the team. Everyone laughed about it, I panicked actually cause I was scared it'd be labeled the worst party of the year. I'd fucking drown if my reputation dies.

"Why are you thinking like a man planning to divorce his wife and marry another two days later, but is trying to make her not know he had an affair while they were married so the only option is amnesia?" Henry asked as he walked into the house, startling me.

"When did you come in?" I asked as I clutched my chest.

"A minute ago, you didn't lock your door. You should consider that you know, there are people they actually call thieves and they're real, look them up." He said as he walked past me throwing his bag on the couch.

I rolled my eyes at him as I followed, he always did this and made me look like I'm stupid in most cases cause he's smarter, but I got used to it and that doesn't mean I sometimes don't wanna bury him alive.

"Fuck you, bruh."

"I prefer girls." He said as he opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water.

"And besides I have awesome biceps and muscles, I can take down anyone." I said and flaunted my muscles that every girl did drool for.

He rolled his eyes. "How'd your project go?" He asked before taking a sip of his water.

"Well, she came over earlier." I shrugged. "She's a great girl." I grinned as I remembered how we had a hot make out section ten minutes after she arrived, she wasn't as perfect as her though.

"Oh really?"

"Mmhmm." I smiled.

"What's her name again?" He asked with a cocked brow.