Tell The Truth

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 67

Dylan's P.O.V

It's Sunday, the end of the world for me. I'm supposed to be worried about Eric right? But the first memory I woke up with was of Henry, was of my stupid confession last night. I barely slept, I mean I haven't had up to four hours of sleep since Eric's blackmail, he's depriving me of the one thing that I love.

Last night I ended up thinking about how I fell for Henry. Was this what liking someone felt like? It was too much. I was attracted to everything about him, I never found a fault. Of course I liked him, that explained the stupid way I felt, why he made me happy and just the mental thought of him made my day and why him not responding to my texts bothered the shit out of me.

I like Henry Ashcroft.

It makes me sad for many reasons even when I should be excited.

Johnathan even knew before I did, how was I the last person to know about my very own feelings? And I stupidly told him all about it last night cause I panicked, cause I was mad at him. I told him the way I felt not up to thirty seconds of figuring it out myself, I always end up crying in front of him and didn't care about it. I'm a mess. Was this why my everything trusted him even when I didn't want to? My heart did and would let me do things that I wouldn't, like share my food and cry and tell him about my problems. That's it, isn't it?

I need to put an end to whatever I'm feeling, it shouldn't be that hard right? I mean you can unlike someone if you want to, right?

Who am I kidding? If I wanted to, I would have been able to hate him a long time ago even before I realised my feelings for him.

You fucked up, Dylan. Big time.

I frustratedly looked away from my reflection in the mirror, I walked out of my bathroom and straight out of my room. As much as I wanna hide up in my room since four people know about this and the fact that I even confessed it to Henry which is the most embarrassing thing, I can't stay up forever. My mom might start to think that I want to commit suicide which I don't want to.

I walked down the stairs with a sigh and placed a smile on my face as I gave dad a hug, whispering a good morning to him while he made a call. I walked over to the kitchen where mom and my Grandma Athena was, and with that fake smile I greeted them both as I made my way to the sink to get a glass of water.

"Good morning, sweetie." Mom said with a genuine smile as she helped grandma with whatever she was cooking. "You're up early and its Sunday which is...kinda weird."

I frowned. "It's nine thirty."

"Exactly my point," she nodded. "You okay?"

I nodded.

"Hey, peter pan. How was your night?" Grandma asked as I poured myself a glass of water.

I shrugged. "Slept well." I said and looked at her as I drank from the cup.

"Of course you did." She said sarcastically.

Mom looked back at me and frowned. "Did you even sleep at all? You look tired as hell."

I sighed. "I was up reading, you know our exams starts tomorrow," i lied. "And I can't wait for it to be all over."

"Well don't over stress yourself."

I smiled. "I won't,"

Grandma just stared at me with furrowed brows, I shrugged at her once mom turned around. She just shook her head with a smile and went back to what she was doing, I guess my grandma was the one mom got this whole kitchen thing from. "Where's Jaxton?"