No more secrets.

Bad Cupid

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 17.

"Come here!! I will fucking kill you!!" His hands gripped my neck as he proceeded to choke me.

Vaughn.

I tried to get him off me. Hitting him and struggling underneath him, but he wasn't letting me go. He added more pressure as I felt the life slowly leave me while I struggled for air. I touched everything around me until I could find an object, and once I was able to grab something, I immediately stabbed him in the eye.

I wasn't dead yet.

How'd I know that? Well cause the devil didn't come pick me up. There was no chariot of 'hell' fire and a red carpet placed on the floor , right in front of me to walk on.
You honestly don't think I'd make heaven, do you? *snorts*

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Those constant electronic beeps sounded loudly through my ears. My eyes seemed heavy, I tried to open them but it was as if they were fighting me back. Their owner. They were hard to open and reminded me of this story I read on an app called wattpad called 'voilet' it was an amazing horrifying story where their eyes were being sewn short for a hide and seek game. That's also the name of the first part of the book. 'Hide and seek'. I could feel soft sheets where I laid.

Okay am I really dead?

I could smell some familiar scents. I always hated this particular smell.
But Why? I forced my eyes to open, opening them slowly. It was all blurry and bright white light shown right into them.

oh God. I made heaven.

I blinked and I saw white ceiling, I titled my head to my left and saw an electronic machine and then I realised where I was and why I hated that smell. The smell of medicines and all those disgusting things.

I'm in a hospital. Oh my God. I'm in a hospital

I groaned loudly as I could still feel pain. My left arm was stiff.

"Hey, sweetie" I heard a sweet voice say and a hand push my hair back. I looked to my right and saw my mom smiling down at me. She'd packed her hair into a really horrible bun, she looked like she'd been crying. Her eyes sparkled when it met mine.

"Mom?"

"Hey, baby. How's your head?" She sniffed.

"Is it just me or do you look ugly right now?" I answered in a weak tone.

"I'll take that as an 'I'm okay mom. Thanks for asking' "

I laughed halfway and stopped when I instantly felt pain around my ribs. "Ow! I don't think I'm allowed to laugh that hard."

"You're not." she chuckled.

"Your fault." I smiled "Have you been crying?"

She faked a smile and shook her head. "No. I can't find water to mob the floors so I'm using the ones from my eyes" she sarcastically replied

I almost laughed.

"I hate you." I smiled. "Where's Jaxton and Raven? Are they okay?"

"Mmhmm." she nodded. "They're fine, sweetie. They went home."

I frowned. "Home?"

"Yes. Home. I sent them home cause it was late, they stayed at the hospital until this morning. They'll be back soon."