Bird Man

Hi, okay so the previous chapter did say two days, and that's because it was supposed to be uploaded like a week ago and it didn't. Evey chapter has a lot of distance before being written, like this very chapter was written about two months after the first update where I said I got a job that is killing me and now this chapter here says I'm resigning.
Yes, I'm resigning tomorrow. I can't kill myself because I'm working. Nuh uh. I'm tired. Sure nothing comes easy but whatever.

I don't sleep enough and I even got darker, thanks to the sun and I just need to focus on myself right now.

How's everybody doing?

Just...vote right here. And thank you guys for more than 100k reads, I really can't tell you guys how happy I am. I love you all so much, I wanna be in a haunted house with you all. 💜💛💚💓

And I've been reading previous comments and laughing like crazy, its good to know that the readers are as crazy as the characters. Bless you all and your sociopathic way of thinking, I love reading your threats on most of the characters.

One thing you all should understand is that I would never make Dylan perfect just cause he's the MC, that's not how life is so it's okay to hate him for a chapter and complain, we all aren't perfect so stfu. I mean, yay you.