02 | It's over now.

"I choose bean bag

"I choose bean bag." Julia runs from behind the couch and settles herself on the bean bag. Selena glares at her when she makes her way to sit on the couch opposite Julia.

"Cheater. You know I will take it." Selena huffs and falls back on the couch. Julia sticks her tongue out in response.

"Guys what do you want to eat?" Amelia comes out from her room with her phone in one hand and some of her notebook in other. She places it on table and glance at us.

"Pizza!" Julia and I say in unison.

"Burger and some fries too." Julia adds. "And oh oh something to drink." Amelia looked at us for approval and places our order.

Currently we all are sitting in Amelia and my apartment. We share it together, it was our dream to go to college together and have our own place to live in. Our apartment is nice with two bedrooms/ bathroom, a small sizeable kitchen and a hall. It's cozy and of perfect size not too big not too small. We didn't get it that easily. We did whatever it takes to convince our parents and at the end they did. They weren't okay with it. They wanted us to live in dorms which are much safer than living all our own. Julia and Selena lives in dorm but not together.

Julia is from Louisiana and Amy and I are from Florida. Unlike us, Selena originally from NY, Rhinebeck but she still lives in dorms. She wanted freedom to experience living alone, without her parents.

After what happened in the campus, I was pretty much stressed. I still am. First professor Claire gave me the duty to look after the art room and second, the incident that happened after that from my way back to my friends. I kept on glancing at that page. I know I shouldn't be worried about that but I can't help it. When I got back from bathroom, my friends announced a sleepover at our apartment since its weekend, no college tomorrow so we said yes.

"Start spilling beans missy till food arrives." Amelia says to Selena. She puts her weight on the elbows and sits cross legged, facing at us.

"Look guys it isn't exciting as you all are making it."

"That's our thing to decide. Shut up and start telling." Julia says in annoyance.

"That doesn't make any sense." Amelia scrunches her nose in confusion. Julia shoots one of her famous sassy face at her that silenced her and she puts a finger at her lips.

"Selena please start before one of us dies because of the suspense you're creating." I request to which Selena sighs.

"Look it was before our sophomore year started may be a couple of weeks till our freshman year ending. He asked me when I was coming out of the examination hall. I didn't say no because I thought it would be rude so I made an excuse that I might not be joining for sophomore year in NYU. That's it after that nothing happened but he saw me when I was submitting my papers for second year. Classes started and he came outside my drama class a couple of months later and asked me again. I said no because it was kinda creeping me out and today you know he messaged me. I don't know how he got my number, I asked him but he didn't say anything." she finishes and we stare at her with our wide eyes.