27 | Two days.

“Ugh today is a lab

“Ugh today is a lab.” Drake groans as we walk towards the lab. I see some students in the distance going inside. To be honest I am excited today. Why? Because of yesterday. 

I sigh remembering Liam's sweet gesture of saying thank you. 

“Shouldn't you be panicking right now?” Drake asks, eyes narrowed.

“Oh. Well, you know that partners can't change besides I am used to him by now.” I say.

“Okay but seriously if I can. I would do anything to change our partners. I don't even know what's the big deal if we have different people in the lab. I don't want you to be around him. Like after yesterday I was scared for you because you have to spend time with him. He is really a dangerous guy.” he says, his voice thick with concern. I smile at his words and look at him clearly. 

In this one month we really become good friends. He is always so caring and sweet towards me and also annoying too but that cancels out with the way he talks like right now. Yeah Liam in his eyes is insane but yesterday he showed he can be good. 

I nod my head at him and pull him in a side hug. He staggers a little bit but catches himself and me too, He seems shocked again and I laugh at his shoulders.

“Thanks Drake. I am lucky to find you.” I mutter on his shoulders whilst patting it and he wraps his arms around me. 

“You really need to work on this hug thing if we are doing this occasionally.” he says. I push his chest playfully as he pouts for letting go early. I turn around with an amusing smile and see Liam at the door. He is looking at us and I look at him. He wore his as usual black shirt and black jeans but this time instead of boots, he has mono black converse on. His hair looks wet as I see them glistening in light. Making them look ten times darker. Overall from this distance he looks da—

“Talk about the devil.” Drake whispers in my ears, awaring me of his presence. I see Liam walk inside the class, with a stoic and clenched face. I turn towards Drake and smack his shoulder.

“Moron, you dribble in my ears.” Yuck. I shiver in disgust, rubbing it many times while glaring at him. He shrugs and walks past me. I follow inside soon and find the black curly hairs at the back. I follow. 

I place my bag on the tiled long counter and watch him typing something on his phone. I don't know if he knows that I am here or not. So I decide to make my presence known.

“Hi.” I say and wait for his reply but he just nods his head and continues with the phone. Suddenly I feel kind of sad. I thought after yesterday we were good?