81 | Punish you.

WARNING : This chapter could get a little hot and steamy. Enter at your own risk. Also to those readers who says I am too young for this blah blah blah in the comment. Y'all better turn around because this book is mature and also this will be the first and last warning I am putting up. From now on, things will pace up so watch out ladies or pals. Don't tell me I didn't warn ya. ;)

Songs for the chapter :

Into You by Ariana Grande

Pillowtalk by Zayn

Style by Taylor Swift.

“You really are not coming?”

I look up from my laptop and stop moving my legs up in air, seeing Amy standing on my bedroom door. I let the pencil fall from my mouth that roll down on the keyboard of laptop as I sit cross legged.

“No matter how many times you're going to ask. I am still not coming.” I say.

“But why?” she stomps her foot and comes inside sitting on my small beanbag. A thump sound came out as if she blew it.

“I–I just don't feel like it. I have more work here to do.”

“Yeah but tomorrow is weekend. You can easily finish your work. Why are you missing college today?” she asks again. I look at the screen of laptop which was displaying a Wikipedia of ancient arts.

“Because there's no much to do in college today. Alan has his exam so he is busy in that and I decided to take a leave so I could focus on our work. Remember I told you we haven't even started?” I remind her.

“Yeah you did but weren't you planned to go in his house for that? So what today is his exam. What about your chemistry class?” the thought of chemistry suddenly tighten a knot in my stomach.

“Nothing much is happening. I already know what professor is going to teach so I might as well as skip the class and do art which needs attention.” I shrug.

She sighs and pinch her nose before standing up. “Fine as you like. Though I am cross with you that I had to go alone.”

I roll my eyes. “Amy this isn't your first time that you had to go alone in college. You're saying as if we remain close everytime in there.”

“Yeah but having a thought in my mind that you're there relaxes me. I could call you and not roam like a ghost in corridors if somehow my classes get cancelled or I feel like not to take.”

“Well if you're feeling like not to take then why not stay here?”

“Because the smell of paint, I don't like it. You know that.” she pouts.

“I am offended on behalf of my A one quality paints and their fragrance.” I pout back.

“You're an artist, you're used to it. I only like seeing the final picture. Whatever you make I just died a little seeing the amazing painting.” she squeals.