76 | Miss me?

The next day I wake up with the shrill sound, a whistle that rings right next to my window

The next day I wake up with the shrill sound, a whistle that rings right next to my window. The curtains add a orange glow to my whole bedroom as the lines of glaring sun that shoots my eyelids awaken me. I yawn and get up quickly, looking at the commotion outside. A huge truck full of furniture's and other household things is blaring horn on the car that is parked in front of it. The lady with a son on her hip and a teenage girl (I assume) comes out, a man follows from the driver seat. He goes and talks to the truck driver before pointing at our apartment building. Two rugged men comes out from the truck and one by one picks the heavy furniture inside our building, letting me know the family is moving in. I watch them a little more before preparing myself for college.

Since today is Amy's exam, she is not going to come with me to college as her exam begins at twelve and she needs to study. My class is early so I rush, waiting for the elevator to open. I pluck my earphones in just when the door opens. I look up and meet with the same family I saw downstairs minus the lady. The girl has a box as she exits with her father I guess. I step inside and watch them taking the flat two doors ahead of us. Through my whole path to college I keep on observing my surroundings and by the time I reach the premises of campus. I only had like a minute to get to class.

I step inside quickly merging myself with the throng of students. I smile at Drake once I see him.

"I have been waiting for you." he begins. "I heard just now people discussing about the yesterday exam. What's the answer for it?" he asks, showing me the question. Before I can look professor comes silencing the noise and starts his lecture. After class, I read the question and tell him the answer.

"Are you sure?" he frowns.

"Yeah hundred percent. Why? What happened?"

"But this isn't what you told me during our study. I remember you told me, this was exception." he argues.

"No. I didn't. I told you the fifth point was the exception because of the size of group. Here no group is present hence no expansion of ring."

"Come on Anna, stick to your words. I remember what you told me. It was Saturday not on Sunday when you came to my house. We studied different topic that time but this...you taught me in Lucifer room."

I sigh. "Trust me Drake. I didn't tell you this. You must have heard me wrong. I understand, learning these facts are confusing but-"

"Okay you won't believe me. Fine but I have proof. Here." he pulls out a notebook and opens it. "Here look, you wrote in big words exactly what I scribbled on the paper. Look." he shows me and continues to ramble. "See, expansion is happening and the ring turns to 8th group and here in yesterday question, same thing but with different example but that doesn't mean concept will change t-"