05 | Lucky Day.

The first thing I do when I enter into the college is to find professor Claire

The first thing I do when I enter into the college is to find professor Claire. I know she will be angry on me too, she gave me one job and the whole campus knows what I did. So I run through the corridor to find her and apologize for whatever I did. I know I'm one week late but I was suspended. If I want to be I couldn't come here. I come a little earlier today for two things. First I have to put the canvas though I'm not allow into art room, that's what I am assuming, so Selena and Julia helped me to put them safely in drama room. We put it at the back usually where audience sit. She told me people don't go at the back unless they want to do some things. We sneak out the room and Selena assured me that she is going to take care of it till my painting class. Second I came early because I want to talk to professor Claire.

When I enter into the floor which has the art room I see various eyes on me. I hear some whispering about me, all bad. So I avoid them and walk a little faster. I look from the window and see professor Claire. I scan the room for any other body but there is no one. Perfect. My hands are shaking when I reach to open the door. I took a long breath before entering. I push the door and professor Claire glances at me. My legs automatically freeze and I stand at the entrance. She looks at me intently and I open my mouth to speak something —anything but words sort of mixed up in my mind.

“Come Evanna.” she speaks after one good minute. I keep my eyes trained on the floor and walk towards her, stopping in front of her desk. She puts some paper back into the drawer which I am assuming are the grades of our project. She gave us a week ago and I know what grade I get. It wasn't about the marks—this project was supposed to get us a ticket to next exhibition holding in another country and I obviously lost my chance.

I could've learned alot, seen things alot have a whole new different experience but here I am having an experience of how it's feel like to get suspended and live in the fear of possible expulsion.

She crosses her fingers, putting it on the desk. “Ms Claire—I came here to s–say sorry for whatever I did.” I finally say. I don't know what expression she is holding right now because I am too coward to look at her.

“What did you do?” She asks me. Huh? She didn't know? Didn't anyone tell her? May be she knows and testing me out if I say a lie or truth. I raise my eyes and look at her.

“You know the paintings. I ruined the wall filled with art by other students. I—” I choke on my words and bite my lips.

“Are you sure?” My head snaps at her side and I look at her in confusion. She too notices and stands from her seat making her way to me. She leans on her desk and continues.

“Evanna you are my student for one actually more than one year now. I know about my students, each and every one that comes and goes. I don't just come here to teach you and grade you. I come here just like you guys do, to learn, to make friends or hold a certain position in your eyes. My students may think that I am just a teacher to them but I am more than that. I want to be your friends before a person who teaches you lesson. For your confusion I know you didn't do it. Why I think this? Because I have seen you Evanna when all the students are happy to get out of here when time overs; you on other hand had a frown on your face like you never wanted to leave this place. That was the reason why I asked you except all the other students to look the room in my absence. Whatever happened I don't know. I wasn't here to witness it but I am sure you're not the one who did that.” at that moment I really wanna hug her. Professor Claire trusted me; she knows that I wasn't the one. My gosh. I am so happy right now that if she wasn't here I will definitely scream and do a happy dance.