83 | Ultimatum.

Author's Note : Edited (not)

My back touch with the mattress and my back press down further into it by Liam's body

My back touch with the mattress and my back press down further into it by Liam's body. There is a loud thumping in my chest as he gives me a look which makes my skin tingles with want. I'm almost desperate for his touch, for his lips on mine and those calloused fingers roaming on my body. I want to feel that rush of helplessness. May be that is the reason why I didn't answer him. I was a coward to ask him to kiss me like he did yesterday in my bedroom so I decided to remain silent and instead let him do whatever he want.

He puts both his hands on either side of my face before leaning down to mingle our breaths. "Do you want me to remind you, your previous punishment or do you want me to show you the other one?" he asks huskily.

There is a bubble of nervousness which form in my stomach hearing him but it soon burst into anticipation.

"What?" I ask my voice a breathy sigh.

"Don't act Rose. I know you heard me loud and clear. Just ask what I have in my mind for you." he dips his nose at the crook of my neck and inhales.

I shiver, making a fist on either side of my waist.

"What you have in your mind?" I stutter.

He looks into my eyes and replies. "I want to make you feel good by going down on you."

I gasp loudly-no embarrassingly.

I literally might choke if I was drinking or eating. My face burn like an oven meanwhile he looks so normal waiting for me to absorb his filthy words.

How can he be so normal? Does he not feel a slightest embarrassment in saying such things? I know I may have asked this many times to myself yet I can't get over how this is so normal for him and how...I respond with his words.

"Rose, will you let me?" he asks. I start fidgeting underneath him as my body starts to burn more and more. I feel like if I would open my mouth I would definitely sound like a mouse.

I want to look away and not into his eyes but his face is the only view in front of me. I swallow when I feel his lips on my collarbone. He continues to pepper small open mouth kisses on my neck, under my ear and near my cleavage. It is all too consuming and I can't resist my fingers going to his shoulders.

"Answer me, Rose. Tell me." he hums against my skin and I only reply back a low moan. His one hand slips under my shirt and I involuntarily shudder. He splayed his long fingers on my stomach and move them in a slow circle before going up. He pauses before reaching over to my under breasts. I let out a breathy sigh when he traces the hem of my bra and moves to the valley of my breasts.

"Rose." He murmurs, his fingers stop whatever it is doing and gives me a time to think from my foggy brain.

"Are you scared?" he asks, quiet gently. I weakly nod and watch his slight smile.