14 | Humiliation.

Poke

Poke.

Poke.

Poke. Again.

I glare at him and he squirms in his seat. A minute pass and a paper is thrown at my table. I pick and crumple it. Again a paper comes across and I do the same. When he doesn't stop throwing the paper. I sigh and open one.

I'm sorry. Please I'm really sorry .

I scribble my answer and throw it at him. After that he doesn't bother me in the whole class and I write my notes. Halfway through the class. I glance at my right and eye the back row. Liam sits there not even bothering to write anything. He was just looking something at his phone. If professor catches him surely it will go downhill for him. We haven't talk much about our project but still it's only been a day since we assigned as partners. I was hoping for today to ask him what I planned for our topic but I am afraid if he will show any interest. I'm not even sure whatever I rambled yesterday even went into his thick head may be he just agreed so that I can leave him alone. I don't know how I will survive this ten days duration time with him.

Our class ends and I pack my stuffs, avoiding Drake completely. I turn on my heels and walk towards door but someone grab my elbow pulling me back.

“Anna please I'm sorry.” Drake whines this time.

“You have said it many times.”

“And yet you haven't forgive me.” as he says it. Some students passes from our side.

“Yes because you ditched me and I'm now stuck with a werewolf.” I whisper the last word. Drake looks at me in confusion.

“Just because you overslept yesterday.” I huff.

“But there's a reason you know Crystal stayed last night. They both went to room and afterwards noises filled the apartment, which keeps me awake. I tried to sleep on hall but eventually they were so lou—”

I cringe and cut him off.

“Spare me the details. Please.”

He chuckles seeing my reaction and continues. “Well so I couldn't sleep and at morning I finally found my beauty sleep and missed the college.” he starts to rock back and forth on his feet.

“So sorry.” he adds and gives me that puppy look.

“Don't give me that look.” I warn him with threatening eyes.

“Am I forgiven?” he asks after a moment. “I'll buy you something to eat.” he offers and my anger immediately resolves.

I couldn't say no to food.

“Yes you are. I forgive you. But don't forget your food offer.” I say and he nods.

“Damn you are so easy to trap.” He chuckles and I narrow my eyes at him.