26 | New he, Happy me.

Another update. 

Why?

Cause I am happy and sad.   Happy because today was a good day so I decided to update.  

Sad because today was also a bad day so I decided to isolate myself through writing. I hope you guys like this one.

I walk inside the campus alone

I walk inside the campus alone. Amelia didn't come with me because her class starts from 10 today whereas mine is at 8:30. So she decided to finish some work related to physics which she couldn't last night. Selena and Julia aren't here either. Apparently Julia's roommate got sick so she is running late because she has to take care of her and Selena— well she texted me, she has some early errands to make so she won't be here. I don't know what errands she meant but that's not my business to ask. So I didn't. At this early time usually students either walk in sleep or are enthusiastic about the class. I—occasionally comes in between it but today I am in a whole different category. I don't want to be here especially in chemistry class. Why? Because I don't want to see someone specific. That specific, is happened to be my partner in the project.

Last night I could hardly sleep. My mind was wandering for someone it shouldn't have. Whatever happened yesterday between me and Liam affected me deeply. His words, his actions and him whole. I was thinking about the way I courageously brushed his hair from his eyes to the way he looked at me when I did that then him coming close to me, our almost kiss, me pulling away from it. This whole scene is the reason behind my sleepless night of yesterday. Every time I closed my eyes I could feel his breath on my neck, the softness of his hairs in between my fingers. I swear I am lying if I say I didn't glance at my hand several times whenever that scene played.

It's so weird because Liam is the last person I would actually think about. I don't even know if this is good for me to think something like this about the guy I hate most, should I slap myself for it or pat my shoulders but again I am lying if I said I regret touching his hairs. When I found Liam frozen in a state— under my touch I thought he was going to yell at me for touching him because he hated me as much as I did him but he didn't—in fact he let me, he enjoyed it I guess. The way his eyes were struggling to be open when I ran my fingers along it. 

I almost missed it but I saw it just in time but maybe I can be wrong, it could also mean that he might be getting angry and didn't want to shout because of Amy down the hall. I know how short tempered he is. That was when I removed my hands because I thought he was getting angry on me but then he was the reason behind our proximity. He took the first step and I pulled apart. I may think that he wanted to kiss me but after his words about my habits it hurts me. I was lying to myself yesterday that I was afraid of Amy being annoyed by me but I was actually hurt by Liam's words.