91 | Accident.

L I A M

 L I A M

I watch her as she leaves me, her hands continuously going up probably to wipe the tears that I gave, more than occasionally. I didn't run after her because for the first time I get to be in her position when I on multiple times had left her. Abandoned her.

Is this how she felt? Worthless? Because that's the only fucking thing I am feeling other than anger. The anger is directed on me as I am one damn son of a bitch who can't do one thing right in his shitty life. I grind hard on my teeths controlling the scream that threatened my throat. The amount of times I had put her in this situation, leaving her alone to wallow because I am a coward that can't fucking handle the talk. Never in my life I was good at any argument. Sure there were times where I had to man up and fight only to lose everything in the end. Because that's how things happen in my life. I lost things in the end and now I might have lost her. The girl who managed to have a way through my damn mind and heart.

I wince as I thrust my hand in pocket to find my car keys. The injuries on my hand hurt like a bitch but I don't care because the person who always care about this, about me just left me.

I know I can't stop her. I hurt her. Her tears stricken face told me it's best not to go after her right away and give her sometime but the thought of giving her time without explaining my motives had me in panic. What if she leaves me?

The thought terrify me and make me close the door, harder than I intended to do. I can't go to her and make her stop but I can follow her and make sure she reaches home safely. This part of city is like a fucking danger to women well any part of it is bad at this time of night.

I maneuver my car from the dungeon alley and head to where I brought her from. This place isn't far from my apartment but I on purpose took long route so she doesn't find where I took her but whom I am kidding that girl is epitome of remembering directions. I never met any girl hell even a men who remember directions and routes, the way she did. Knowing her, I know she must have been taking steps backwards to find out a bus near by.

“Fuck.” I curse when the blood from my knuckles smear down on steering wheel. I ignore it and search my eyes for the dark chestnut haired girl. She couldn't traversed much longer than a mile.

Where the hell is she?

I slow down my car as much as possible and roam my eyes to the surroundings. At this speed, I might as well as walk on foot and save the damn gas. I hit my hand on the wheels as dark thoughts of something happened to her gnaw my stomach. I grip my hairs and pull, letting out a groan.

I should have never fucking brought her here. I should've just said no to her in the fucking apartment instead of being a mute bitch who got afraid that she might slip away if I didn't agree her terms. I got panicked and in midst of it I decided to bring her. I should not have done it. If I did not bring her here then we might be fighting on other things but at least it would be much better than this one. I mean I am sure the fight of not bringing her here would be less fucked up than what we had now. I know what I did was bad very much bad, hell I am even disgusted at myself but I had to do it anyway only if I could tell her why?