WELCOME !

Welcome to all the readers who came here to read my book or to stop by

Welcome to all the readers who came here to read my book or to stop by. I really don't know how to do this you know when you have to welcome before the start of your story but I am gonna try.

This is my first attempt to write a story. I am no professional writer neither I had done masters in lit. All I am is a person who loves to read and write. Starting from short poems and story, I am here writing my first novel. Although, I am so excited guys to share this work of mine with you but it may contains some mistakes for that sorry in advance. I don't know why I decided to right this story and even decided to publish it. I used to think about this story a lot, the characters, the scene, everything was so vivid in my mind. I already wrote so many chapters way before posting any I wasn't quite confident on my work so I didn't post it until now. I finally decided to share my crappy writing with you all. I finally decided to hear all the criticism or praise (if any). It took me time to get this confident and finally click the publish word. You will laugh or won't believe but I have been writing this story since almost one year but I published it around September 2018 officially before that all I had did is publish then unpublish because of the fear of being not good. I still have that fear but this time I didn't allow it to make me stop.

I don't want to bore you guys with my long author note so for those reading on...before you begin I want you to know what are you gonna deal further in my story.

before you begin I want you to know what are you gonna deal further in my story

This book is going to be a series, it might contains some mature contents (though I am not sure how explicit, for that you have to find out), suggestive language (the male character lacks mannerism), sexual insinuation, drug use, addiction, strong violence and overall mature theme. So if there are any younger, sneaky readers WATCH OUT.

Now before you start investing yourself into the story. I want to inform you guys about some three (IMPORTANT) ground rules. It must be follow by each and every one of you if you're thinking of reading my story.