25 | First meeting.

I have made aesthetics for my story and the characters in it. Since, previously I was posting pictures of a certain character, I found it boring. My inner creative self told me to be more diverse and open instead of using the shortcuts. So after wasting many days and nights I finally be able to done with the aesthetic of my characters. It was tiresome, it was time consuming, it was frustrating to the level of going back to how this book was but—when I finally reach the end. I can say (in my opinion) it's amazing how everything turned out. I hope you like it too.

I made separate chapter at the start of the book if you want you can check. Thank you.

Now you can proceed to read.

P.S : I use creativeness in header too lol. You will understand why. Later, if you decided to stick with me till the end.

“I'm going to the washroom

“I'm going to the washroom.” I hurriedly put my bag on the table and ran away from my friends' confusing stares. I hear Julia mutter something behind me but I am in a hurry so I run from the cafeteria. I have been controlling myself since I left the class. My bladder —so far in that one hour class worked according to me but now I feel like it's filled to the surface where I can't see straight.

I enter the cubicle and do my business when I hear a familiar voice that has me stop inside.

“I care that's why.” Selena pauses then says. “Why were you with her?” I hear the desperation in her voice. 

I don't hear anything else. I guess she is talking on the phone. I press my ears slightly to the door—enough to not touch against the dirty surface but good for better hearing.

“I am sorry for that, I said a thousand times but now Philip I need you.” Philip? And wait did I hear a crack in her voice?

I heard that name before somewhere from Selena I know but I can't remember exactly where.  

“Seriously?” she sounds surprisingly happy, her croaked voice replacing with mirth. 

“Philip? Meet me outside college today.” she says and whatever the person said on the other line made her happy again. 

That Philip name I know I heard it somewhere but where...where?

Think Evanna. Think. Think. 

“Oh.” I gasp and shut my mouth with my hands. I remember it—in the Theatre when I went to fetch Selena I heard her talking to someone and she said Philip's name. That means it was really someone there at that time but when I asked her she told me she was rehearsing and I see it too there was no one and now she is talking to someone with the same name Philip. 

Coincidence? I think not. 

“And you behave wi—” I didn't hear her because some girls enter into the bathroom making noises. I wait two minutes inside before going out. I open the door a little and peek outside, she is nowhere to be seen so I walk outside.