95 | Cat fight.

Songs for this chapter :

Dangerous woman by Arianna Grande.

Hands to myself by Selena Gomez.

I don't know how much time passes before my body starts to relax

I don't know how much time passes before my body starts to relax. My head is spinning and it's still on his chest. He is rubbing his fingers gently over my hairs and I am too tired to even breathe in his scent. The bare chest of his, heaves when my fluttering lips touch the softness of his skin. I continue to hold onto him and felt his other hand brushing my sensitive part.

“Are you okay?” He asks softly. I barely heard him over the loud pounding in my ears. His fingers close to my legs. I know he is coaxing me to relax but it had opposite effect on me. I nod unable to speak. I am high on the potent drug he just filled me with.

“I am sorry for using my fingers. I didn't plan I would before.” He says.

“I am glad you did.” I murmur.

“So you like it?” he asks. He sounds nervous.

I nod at his question.

“Rose, what did I tell you about nodding.” He scolds.

“You didn't tell me anything you just indicates you want me to speak.” I tell him.

“So open your damn mouth just like you did now and speak.”

“I like it. It was...incredible.” I blush and hide my face on his chest more. A laugh vibrates through his chest and I huff.

“Don't laugh. You're making me embarrass.”

“I can't help it. How you go from speaking unabashed and then turns into a fucking tomato is insane.” He laughs more. I hit his chest and step back, glaring at him.

“And how you go from being mean to more meaner.” I complain, on accord to how he doesn't let me take support on him while he was on his knees.

“Who started it first?” he raises his eyebrow.

“You, I was just apologizing to you and asking you to make me feel good but then you do that.”

“So you're saying you don't like being punished?”

“Wh-what?” I stare wide eyed at him.

“Well isn't it you implied that you didn't like how I turned down your pleas to grab me while I fucked you with my fingers.” He says shamelessly.

“Well okay, I am sorry. I won't do it again.” He shrugs. My mouth drops and I find myself saying without I could think.

“No when did I say it. I liked it.”

“No you don't. You didn't like it.”

“I do. I did. I was just angry at you because you're laughing at me that is why I call you mean but I don't mean it. I like...what you did to me.” I rush. “Don't stop doing it.” I nearly plead.